Happy Birthday Leah!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Ok, everyone knows my birthday is in a few days, and I'll be 14 soon. So I'm writing a fic to Leah(me) Happy Sweet 14! And I decided to add some people in here involving this website. ElectricMayhem1, lucky281, ilovemusic, and IcyJade2007, misskermie and whatever RainbowDash1498 on D.A's name is.

The Electric Mayhem were at their house on a beautiful Thursday mid-afternoon. The show's rehearsal was cancled for this celebration. The band were making preperations for their 4th lead singer, Leah's birthday. Zoot wanted to be extra special for his girl or 'main squeeze' Floyd would say. He got her a gift she will die for. Not literally. Everything in the whole backyard of the EM warehouse was filled with beachy, summer, tropical decorations. There a stage for Zoot and the gang to perform songs. Lauren and Monica took Leah out for the afternoon. It gives the Muppets and fans enought time for setting everything right.

Zoot was standing on a stool, hanging a banner up by the backyard door. As he added the tape he said, "There, done." Zoot jumped down and handed the ducktape to Janice. Ashley approached to him, "Leah is going to be so syked! How'd you come up with the idea of having tropical for her party?" she asked. "Oh well," he began, " See, I was listening to one of the songs to Rio." "And he decides to have something beachy for the party." Floyd finished. Zoot playfully hits him on the chest. " Careful man, I'm holding the cake in here." Floyd says. The cake was blue with the words, 'Groovy Birthday Leah' on it. Zoot smiled and just nodded his head. Dr.Teeth approached to the 2. "Floyd, I'm taking Animal for a walk. And Zoot, I suggest you go get ready. Everyone else is positivly doing it." He said. They both nodded. Floyd left to the table and to find Janice. As usual.
Zoot, however, ran upstairs to his room and got out his tropical outfit. Which was the exact outfit he wore to Hawaii. It was just an orange flowered t-shirt, with black shorts, his blue Hawaiian flowers, and his red sandals. He slipped his brown straw-sun-hat and black shades on. And he grabbed his gift for Leah and headed downstairs. He heard Dr.Teeth's voice, " Zoot! Man, you look like you positivly, got back from Hawaii!" he complemented. Animal, however, was beside him, "FLOWERS LOOK GOOD ON ZOOT! FLOWERS LOOK GOOD ON ZOOT!" he said. Zoot made a mad face. Lips walked up beside him, he was almost wearing the same thing as Zoot. "Hey man, I think it looks good on ya, and Leah will think so too." He said. Zoot smiled. Walter ran inside, "Guys!" he started, "I just got a call from Lauren, they're almost here!" Zoot panicked, "Man, we better hide now!" he yelled. They all ran out the door. Everyone found a hidding spot in the backyard. Zoot hid right by the gate door.
A green car pulled up in the side street. Leah came out wearing a blue Hawiian strapless mini dress, she also had purple boot sandals on. She again, also had a green headband, letting her long blue hair down. Speaking of her hair, she had a little sparkles in it. Monica and Lauren ran past Leah into the backyard. "What the hey?" Leah said to herself in thought, "Why would they...?" Leah just shrugged. She approached to open the gate. When she did, every single Muppet jumped out, "SURPRISE!!!!" Leah jumped a bit. Zoot ran up to Leah and kissed her on the cheek. "Happy Birthday LeLe!" he said. Leah had tears in her eyes, "Oh, Zoot, You and the party look awsome!" Ashley grabbed a microphone and yelled, "Yo Lee! Grab a microphone headphone and dance with your man, man!" Jade threw Leah the headphone microphone and Jade added, "Yeah, have a happy groovy party girl!"
It was a slow dance, everyone was dancing together, yes, even Kermit and Piggy. Leah and all of the Muppet fan girls sang,

Ashley: Ever close your eyes, ever stop and listen. Ever feel alive, and you've nothing missing. You don't need a reason, let the day go on and on.
Jade: Let the rain fall down, everywhere around you. Give into it now, let the day surround you. You don't need a reason, let the rain go on and on.
Floyd and Janice: What a Day, What a Day, to take to.
Lips and Trumpet Girl: What a way, What a way, to make it through.
Walter and Lauren: What a Day, What a Day to take to, a Wild Child.

Floyd: Only take the time, from the helter skelter.
Monica: Everyday you find, everythings in kilter.
Dr.Teeth: You don't need a reason, let the day go on and on.
Lauren: Every summer sun, every winter evening.
Leah: Every spring to come, every autum leaving.
Trumpet Girl: You don't need a reason, let it all go on and on.

Monica and Walter: What a day, What a day, to take to.
Kermit and Piggy: What a way, What a way, to make it through.
Gonzo and Camilla: What a Day, What a Day to take to, a Wild Child.
Ashley and Jade: What a Day, What a Day, to take to.
Nigel and Sam: What a Way, What a Way, to make it through.
Jaz and Fozzie: What a Day, What a Day, to take to, a Wild Child.

Robin and Kermit: Da-da-da-da-da-da-da.
Andy and Randy: Da-da-da-da-da-da.
Hannah and Animal: Da-da-da-da-da-da-da.
Link and Strangepork: Da-da-da-da-da-da-da.

Bunsen and Beaker: What a day, What a day, to take to.
Swedish Chef and Scooter: What a way, What a way, to make it through.
Mari and Lips: What a day, What a day, to take to, a Wild Child.

Elmo and Zoe: What a day, What a day, to take to.
Sweetums and Abby Kadabby: What a way, what a way, to make it through.
Rizzo and Pepe and Rowlf: What a day, What a day, to take to,
Big Bird, Snuffy, Snuffy's sister, and Red Fraggle: A Wild Child.

Leah and Zoot: What a day, What a day, to take to. A Wild Child.

Everyone applauded. Zoot kisses Leah at the end of the song. Not on the cheek. But lips. The rest of the night was young. There were limbo contests, singing, cake, presents, and conga lines, and dancing. Everyone had a great time. Zoot got Leah a ring, and a braclet that says Lee and Zoot forever. Zoot had one just like it. And Zoot loved Leah alot.

Wild Child- Enya.

Hope ya like!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Srry, messed up the song. And I forgot to add Angi and Audrey. Oh well.:oops:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I'm gonna rewrite the song again, i messed it up. Plus I'm going to add some more characters. JUST THE SONG!!!!

Ashley: Ever close your eyes, ever stop and listen.
Jade: Ever feel alive, and you've nothing missing.
Angi: You don't need a reason, let the day go on and on.
Lauren: Let the rain fall down, everywhere around you.
Monica: Give into it now, let the day surround you.
Audrey: You don't need a reason, let the rain go on and on.

Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Piggy, Walter: What a day, What a day, to take to.
Nigel, Sam, Newsman: What a way, what a way, to make it through.
Statler, Waldof, Hilda, Crazy Harry: What a day, What a day, to take to, a Wild Child.

Dr.Teeth: Only take the time, from the helter skelter.
Floyd: Everyday you find, everythings in kilter.
Janice: You don't need a reason, let the day go on and on.
Lips: Every summer sun, every winter evening.
Zoot: Every spring to come, every autum leaving.
Animal: No reason! Let all go on and on. (or(you don't need a reason, let it all go on and on.))

Nigel, Bunsen, Beaker, Sweetums: What a day, What a day, to take to.
Mari, Karin, Robin, Lily, Christopher, Lucia: What a way, what a way, to make it through.
Lew Zealand, Swedish Chef, Thog, Monica: What a day, What a day, to take to, a Wild Child.
Audrey, Angi, Leah, Effie: What a day, What a day, to take to.
Skeeter, Scooter, Jade, Rowlf, Zoot: What a way, What a way, to make it through.
Lips, Trumpet Girl, Janice, and Floyd: What a day, What a day, to take to, a Wild Child.

All Muppet fans: Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da.
All Muppets: Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da.

Lips, Mari, Trumpet Girl, Jade: What a day, What a day, to take to.
Zoot and Leah: What a way, What a way, to make it through.
Kermit, Piggy, Christopher, Lucia: What a day, What a day, to take to.
Floyd, Janice,Lily: Da-da-da-Da-da-da-da-da-da.
Gonzo, Camilia, Hannah, Nigel, Trudy, Micheal: What a way, What a way, to make it through.
Fozzie, Jaz, Big Mean Carl, Sweetums, Beautiful Day Monster: Da-da-da, Da-da-da-da-da-da.
Dr.Teeth, Morgan, Karin: Da-da-da, Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da.
All Muppet Orchestra: What a way, what a way, to make it through.
All Muppets: What a day, What a day, to take to, a Wild Child.
All Muppet fans, Electric Mayhem and their kids: What a day, what a day, to take to, a Wild Child.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
OK! WHO IS ASHLEY! I NEED TO KNOW! cuz........ MAH NAME IS ASHLEY!!!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH! :excited:

You have a great birthday and don't let anybody get you down. Just ignore the jerks and keep on smiling to yourself that you are just the way you are.

Remember, good advice will put a smile to your face.