1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Happy Birthday Martha!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The newly engaged Martha is celebrating her birthday today! Congratulations. We hope that you have a fun day full of some Muppety surprises.

How are the wedding plans coming along?
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Big sloppy penguin kisses going out to Martha - Hope it's a great birthday !
  3. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Martha! MMMMM-Marvelous Martha! :)
  4. Martha

Martha New Member

Thanks you guys! (Although I'm not sure I'm grateful for the penguin kisses...)

Wedding plans are coming along slowly, but surely. We're thinking October 2003. Looking at a possible reception site tomorrow. So far, there are no Muppet touches planned... but we'll see. :)

Haven't been here much lately... have I missed any excitement? Is Luke running away with Britney? ;)

Martha
    (who needs to go and wash off the penguin spit)