Happy Birthday MuppetDude

Dantecat

Reaction score
Happy Birthday MuppetDude!May all your wishes and dreams come true!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ha, I've been Ziffeled! Well not really, but I too was about to post this thread. Anyway, whatever Vic says.
Hey, MuppetDude's 20 today, that means he's officially an adult! Congrats!....Is it 20 or 21?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday, MuppetDude!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
An adult? Still has one more year to go by PR law.
But that aside...

Happy BirthDay! Congrats to one of the people that's helped me out so much these last few years, someone I've come to consider a friend. Even found him a part in my Halloween Homecoming.

Yep, good times. Have a great B-Day Tony. And LMK if you want an advanced copy of the list as a sneak peak gift.

Rosewood

Reaction score
A bunch of roses.........

If I could send you a dozen roses, I would! But, since they won't fit through the internet; here's a dozen "Happy Birthday's", from Rose.

"Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!":smile: (and a pinch to grow an inch!:stick_out_tongue: )

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, MuppetDude. :smile:

I hope you're having a delightful day. May you get everything you want. :smile:

Peace to you,
Xerus