Happy Birthday, Phillip Chapman

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, Phillip Chapman,
...why haven't you invited me to your party?

:zany: !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
BORK BORK BORK!!!

Birthday salutations, Chief! :wink: Hope you're keeping well and enjoying getting older.

No, go eat some cake!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whoa... MuppetDude, don't go all DanDan on us.
Course you're invited to the party, and so's every other member of the forum.

So, is it too late to start the procession of Muppets and MC members up the flight of steps around the B-Day cake like in the Linda Lavin TMS episode?
Happy B-Day Phillip, and hope it's one to remember.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Phillip Chapman. Thank you for making Muppet Central what it is, and thank you just for being you. Have a Wonderful Birthday. I hope you have a Muppet Cake.

BEAR

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Phillip!! I hope you have a super Muppety day and may all your birthday wishes come true! Thanks for everything you have done for us.:smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY to the one, the only, the greatest, PHILLIP CHAPMAN! Infinite thanks to you for this wonderful site, and may all your birthday wishes and dreams come true!!!!!

...Maybe I went a little over-board with the "happy"s.... Nah....

(This post is brought to you by the commands "copy" and "paste")

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Phillip. :smile:

May you have a wonderful once-a-year day and thank you for creating this site and for letting me be a part of it. :smile:

Sincerely,
Xerus

Dantecat

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Phillip!Hope you have a great birthday and I sure would love to see what muppet cake you have.Wish I can have some.Take Care and keep up the good work.:cool: :wink: :excited: