Happy Birthday redBoobergurl! (Beth)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For your birthday present, I made you some muffins for a change! So here's a basket of assorted muffins from your favorite muffin monster!

Another birthday present: I have FINALLY given up trying to get you to visit KGZ again.

Happy Birthday Beth, from D'"Muffin Monster"Snowth!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to one of my greatest friends here on Muppet Central! Have a great day ((((Beth)))))

Skye

Reaction score
Happy (Golden! :smile:) Birthday, Beth!!!!!!!! I hope your day is the absolute best, ever!

BEAR

Reaction score
Beth, you are one of my absolute true best friends here on MC and I really value you. I smile every time I see a post from you and I get excited whenever we are visitting the forum at the same time (I just love to be in your "presence"!) Thank you for your friendship and I hope you have the best birthday ever!!! Your husband better do something nice for you!

My gift to you is for me to catch up on all your stories.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Originally posted by the Muffin Monster
For your birthday present, I made you some muffins for a change! So here's a basket of assorted muffins from your favorite muffin monster!

Another birthday present: I have FINALLY given up trying to get you to visit KGZ again.
Thanks Snowthy! Yummy muffins! BTW, I WILL visit KGZ again sometime, I should just save the link in my favorites to make it easier to remember. Who knows, I just might surprise you one day and even post alot there!

Originally posted by Prairie and Rosita's roomie
Happy Birthday to one of my greatest friends here on Muppet Central! Have a great day ((((Beth)))))
Thank you Kathy! You're one of my greatest friends too!

Originally posted by my fellow cool chick
Happy (Golden! ) Birthday, Beth!!!!!!!! I hope your day is the absolute best, ever!
Thanks Skye! I hope you have a good day too, even though it's not your birthday :smile:

Originally posted by The Knower of All things Sesame
Beth, you are one of my absolute true best friends here on MC and I really value you. I smile every time I see a post from you and I get excited whenever we are visitting the forum at the same time (I just love to be in your "presence"!) Thank you for your friendship and I hope you have the best birthday ever!!! Your husband better do something nice for you!

My gift to you is for me to catch up on all your stories.
Thanks Bryan! I feel the same way about you and I thank YOU for YOUR friendship! Take your time catching up on the stories btw, there's kind of alot of them. :smile:

Originally posted by Prinny
Happy birthday, Puddin'!
Thanks Brian! I will be responding to your PM shortly so check your inbox!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello... Happy birthday from all of us to you Beth. One of the best things to happen was when you agreed to play the role of Isabelle Cole in MopFam. You brighten up the dorms with your colorful roommates, especially that blur of activity that is Red Fraggle along with the magical joy of Abby Cadaby and the purrfect beauty that is Wanda the Cat.

Rully hope you have a great birthday and celebrate it for all it's worth!
*Brings cake and candles.

Xerus

Reaction score
I hope you have a wonderous birthday, RedBoobergurl. :smile: