Happy Birthday, Richard Hunt!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Ah, MBM, you're as subtle as a San Francisco earthquake.

Earthquake...what does that rhyme with...ache...bake...cake! That reminds me! (runs into kitchen and brings out the birthday cake, now frosted, decorated and adorned with candles) Here it is, guys, in all its glory. And those balloons look great. (sets cake down on buffet table with juice, punch, garlic-peanut butter popcorn and other edibles)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Finally, food! I can't eat any real food right now because of stomach aliment, but I'll settle for virtual :flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Mike Oznowicsky sure is a great recruiter, huh? :wink:

Oooo, everything sure does look great!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
*comes in from SWAEHB clubhouse* Hello all! I'm here to represent the SWAEHB'ers. I brought bagels!!

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest puppeteers of all time!! :wink: :boo: :flirt:
Thanks Prawnie! So nice of you to join us! Sorry your sick Sara.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
MBM has arrived. I have brought the cultivated, juicy, delicious all natural orange juice, sprung straight from the vines of Florida in my grocery store. *Sets down* And some cups shaped like Beaker's head. But then again, aren't all cups.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Somebody say garlic peanut butter? Hope it's the kind with little peanuts still in it.
*Fills cup with garlic peanut butter popcorn, slices and adds some pickles, and gets a Beaker glass of OJ.
Oh, before I forget... Happy B-Day to Richard Hunt.
You will forever be remembered as that inimitable gofer named for a mode of transportation, Scooter; the taller of the two hecklers, Statler; the indestructible and hapless assistant, Beaker; the lovely flirty, ahem, Janice; the garguantan of the gardens, Junior Gorg; that diva bovine, Gladys the Cow...
And of course, that massachistic maestro of the musical melodies, Don Music! Speaking of which...
Happy B-Day to another musically inclined fellow from Sesame Street, Bob McGrath who's been there from the beginning and celebrated his B-day yesterday.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(gets a glass of juice, drops some orange slices in it and raises it in a toast) Hear, hear! And let's not forget Sweetums, Gillis Fraggle, the Two-Headed Monster, the Wild Impresario...ah, well, you get my drift.
And Bob McGrath had a birthday yesterday? That's cool; that would have been my great-uncle's birthday as well.

Oh, and heralde, should anything unpleasant occur, I've got some virtual lemon-ginger tea; it's good for an upset stomach.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Holds up Beaker glass of orange juice high for the toast Erin started.

Yes... But doesn't it seem like we're forgetting someone...
One of Richard's classic characters? Hmmm, oh well, guess it'll come...
Oh, yes, Forgetful Jones! And Sully too, that noble workman, toiling away proudly at his worksite never saying an unkind word. And Placido Flamingo, who I hope will grace us with a serenade about the perils of Peligro.

Oh, before I forget... Gotta bo tell Bryan Snuffy's birthday is this Saturday. Keep the party going.
*Exits through brick walled tunnel, much the way Scooter might off to Mae Wong's.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*snuggles up with Scooter, camped out on a couch in the corner of the room.*

Sara: OJ sounds great!

Scooter: So does the popcorn, and the cake too!

Sara: He'd have been 55 today. Happy birthday Richard!

Scooter: Happy birthday Richard! May we never forget you or your ramblings!

Sara: Or the fact that he spawned Elmo. *laughs*

Scooter: That too! *laughs as well, happily*