Happy Birthday SammieRose

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hi Sammie - Hope you have a great 18th Birthday. I'm not sure about the USA but in NZ 18 means you are an adult so we usually go a little crazy on our 18th!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Sammie !!!!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Sammie! Hope you have a really "kewl" birthday. You'll have to let us know what Muppety goodies you get from friends and family.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, Sammie and Carolyn have a great Web site devoted to Steve Whitmire. Check it out here...

http://www.geocities.com/lemures03/index.html

SammieRose

Reaction score
Thank you all for your posts! My 18th birthday was REALLY really fun, and although I didn't get too many Muppety things ( I asked for theatre tickets first and foremost), the two that I *did* get were totally awesome.

For a school trip, we went to Toronto, which was a blast and a half. We saw Romeo and Juliet and My Fair Lady and shopped around at the....oh goodness.... Eaton Center? I dunno, but it was four stories of shopping, so it was good with me.

My mom gave me the Fossil collectible Henson Company watch for my birthday. I love it to death and ALWAYS wear it. The biggest surprise was Brent's present to me. He gave me The Muppet Movie soundtrack (The European version). *That* was really awesome. My birthday cake had a Bear candle on it, so I did the Bear Cha-Cha-Cha for them. Brent was confused as anything, but it was fun! :smile:

Anways, it was a great day, and me being the nerd that I am, I'm GIDDY about being able to VOTE in November.

Now a legal adult (SCARY STUFF),
Sammie

Luke

Reaction score
Good to hear you had a great time Sammie - always good to Cha Cha Cha around the table, i do it daily myself.

Now then, you are of a legal age to vote and as a peer i feel it is essential to hand you down my voting tip which is .......

Always vote for the candidate with the worst haircut

My theory on this is simple - if they don't have enough time to go out and get a decent haircut then they must be dedicated to go out, about and do good for the community and so they get my vote !

Hope you found this useful and will remember this throughout your adult days !

Luke

PS :- Bald people win against all other candidates by default

PPS :- I'm deadly serious - this REALLY is my voting strategy