Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!!

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm so lost in all of this... i have no idea what i'm talking about, i might as well write with my toes, i'd probably make more sense.

Anyway to saty on topic...

Happy Birthday Sarah!

ps. i'm sorry if anyone was offended by my little argument with Gregory, i've never had a fight on this forum (or any) before and i hate that i had to start today.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
goodness....I have a small absense and what do you guys do? you ruin my birthday thread!:wink: of course it was....like.....3 weeks ago......but whatever.......

and for whatever went on that had to be deleted :eek: *almost curious, but doesn't know if she wants to know* I don't take any offense, especially since I didn't see it!

I just wanna thank you guys for being true friends, and even though I plague you with my problems, you pretend to like me!:smile: this has been a really hard month for me, and all the great messages bring a tear to my eye......

Sarah

looking to the future

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey! We like you. Why I outta...LOL! :big_grin:

Glad you had a nice birthday and that the board could brighten your day. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Hey! We like you. Why I outta...LOL! :big_grin:

Glad you had a nice birthday and that the board could brighten your day. :smile:
THREAT THREAT!!! I'VE BEEN THREATENED!

:embarrassed: ..................:stick_out_tongue:

you guys do not know how much your nice words mean, but I hope someday I can repay you all....

Sarah

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Now we see the violence inherited in the system...
HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! You saw it, huh?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hi Sarah,

i've just emailed you but forgot to put anything in the subject part of the email, check your email carefully beofre you delete anything without a subject.

just letting you know.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I scan all my mail, anyway.......but thank you!

Sarah

Aaron

Reaction score
my birthdy was 3 days ago i didnt get a thread:frown: :frown:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
No pouting on this forum. :halo:

Besides, mine was yesterday, so that means we get 2 next year:wink:

In the meantime, we get to "harrass" the current members who's birthdays are still being posted....upon....or whatever:embarrassed:

Anyways, maybe we should do a monthly birthday posting, like HAPPY JUNE BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!:excited:

Deb:flirt: