Happy Birthday Supergrover

Luke

Reaction score
Super celebratory greetings to Supergrover (Travis) who is celebrating his birthday today and is a longtime member of 'Muppet Central'. Happy Birthday Travis, have a great day - hope it's a Muppety one ! :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Travis! Let us know how your day goes. Hopefully some Muppety surprises are in store.

Sorry your 49'ers didn't make it to the Superbowl. Maybe next year. But I hope that you have a great time with friends and family watching the game this weekend.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRAVIS!!! MAY YOU GET "THWEE WITTLE FISHIES" SUNG TO YOU TODAYYYYY!!

REALLY!

MAY YOU!

LOL!

:big_grin:

Muppets1985

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SSSUUUUUPPPPPPEEEERRRR GGGGRRRROOOOVVVVEEERRRRRRR!! lol :big_grin: (remember Grover on SS says it like that) Happy Disney/Muppet b-day dude!

-Stevie °o°

beaker

Reaction score
Happy birthday Travis!

I dont know anything about ya(rumor has it I have been in chat with you and in the same room as you at Muppetfest, heh), but anyone who has such a cuddly cute avatar of Grover has to be cool. And yes, its a shame the 49ers didnt win...oh well least the *other* bay area team made it.

But yes, have a super blue, cuddly, and furry birthday!

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Many Thanks for the real wonderful Happy Birthday wishes, Luke, Phillip, Nate, Byron, Emmy, Stevie, & Cory!

My birthday was the best! No "3 Little Fishies" songs, Byron, but someone did sing Marilyn Monroe's version of Happy Birthday to me so I am not complaining. :cool: Plus I got a waterproof CD player for in the shower so now I can really practice my Josh Groban singing! Very excited about that.

Some of the Muppety surprises I got; Muppet Treasure Island on DVD, Sesame Street PVC figures atop a very special chocolate-chippy birthday cake (delish!), and lots of Muppety cards.

So a very super Happy Birthday overall; even if the 49ers didn't quite make it to the Superbowl. It must be that the big game isn't actually on my birthday this year. Because everytime it has been, my 'Niners have gone -- and won! Isn't THAT interesting?

But I'll definitely be watching with friends & family, cheering on Tampa Bay -- the other *other* "bay" team, Cory. :big_grin:

As always, the $uper commercials should be fun to see as well. Evidently HotJobs.com will be running one with a new version of favorite Muppet tune, "Rainbow Connection". And I'm not about to miss Pepsi's ad where it'll be the Osmonds vs. the Osbournes! Ha!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Travis. Let's see, the next time your birthday falls on a Sunday is 2006... hopefully you don't have to wait that long!

Glad you had a wonderful day! Any of that "delish" cake left?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGrover
Plus I got a waterproof CD player for in the shower so now I can really practice my Josh Groban singing! Very excited about that.
Sounds peachy ! All you need now is a raincoat and hat, rubber duckie and you can have one of those Fozzie shower moments from MFS !!! :big_grin: