Happy Birthday... Tetris!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today, ladies and gentlemen, is a remarkable moment in history. A complete 25 years since the ground breaking tetris was released. So let's all have a minimal graphics party!

:excited::big_grin::insatiable:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Guh, I'm older than Tetris :stick_out_tongue:

Back in the Gameboy days I was pretty addicted to this, but was never very good.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
TETRIS! I love tetris! Unfortunaly I just have a demo of it on my phone, and I cant get the full version (well, dont want to spend the money really)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Not to brag, but I am amazing at this game! I have the original game boy version, and I've beaten 9-4... I just have to beat 9-5 and the last little violinist guy will pop up and finish the symphony! But the blocks start off too high and I can't seem to do it!

Kiki

Reaction score
TETRIS! DUDE! I love that game, and I'm actually quite decent at it, too. Owns my soul. :excited: I'm addicted to this on Gameboy! :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
No kid today would even know what a gameboy is.....

Dr. Mario is the rip off version of Tetris.....Oh well. Nintendo had to do something fun for Mario. Can't have the guy save the Princess from King Bowser Koopa and get all sorts of power ups all the time.