Happy Fraggle Rock 21st Anniversary!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Would love to see Fraggles on TV again. Love the Fraggles. I can't believe that its 21. That means I was just a little tyke watching this show. I'm now 22 and there u have it. I'm old but still one of my favorite Jim Henson Company show that came on back in the days. I hope either they put it back on TV or on a set of DVD's. I'm hoping. :smirk: :excited:

Ryan

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Fraggles! You can finally legally drink! :big_grin:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I love Fraggle Rock! I changed some extra Hasbro Fraggles I got off of ebay to make characters, Ive made the story teller, cantus, cotterpin and sidbottom, ill try to find a way to post pics! If not email me and ill send you pics of them!
halloweenty@aol.com
thanks
Ty :smirk: :excited:

anathema

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Happy Birthday, Fraggles! You can finally legally drink! :big_grin:
Been legal for the last three years over here, mate ;-P

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Happy 21st to Fraggle Rock! Now: Sababa should hurry up with the Fraggle goods!! :smile:

If they visit and read here: Thanks to all the performers who gave us hope and inspiration through the wonderful world of Fraggles.

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score

hi fraggle fans im a new member and a huge fraggle fan:excited:

I got a question 2 ask though how can i get a pic on my profile like the other users have :confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Uh Fozzie whats w/ the Mickey? U never use what ur name doesn't say. Whats with u?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Uh Fozzie whats w/ the Mickey? U never use what ur name doesn't say. Whats with u?
I've decided to give my life, love, and soul over to Disney and begin a campaign to permanently seat Michael Eisner in place of World Dominator of Disney Products LLC, and see to it that the lowly Muppets are de-stitched and Mickey and Company are made as puppets instead, thus making Mickey Muppet Movies. I've never liked green anyways, and my screenname will soon be changing to Eisner's#1Fan,LLC.

and don't forget that it's April Fool's Day today...