Happy Friday the 13th!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
*Walking up to greet forum, passes under a ladder*

HAPPY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH! Two-tailed pennies for everyone!

:crazy: :zany: :concern: :big_grin: :halo:

Ooh, a black cat...

Party_Animal

Reaction score
Happy Friday the 13th! :excited:
*Drops mirror*
Oops. :halo:
*Black cat walks by*
Oooh, Kitty!!

anathema

Reaction score
Don't say things like that! I have a flight in five hours! :-S

Manda:-D

Reaction score
anathema said:
Don't say things like that! I have a flight in five hours! :-S
*Scary voice* Yooouuuu aaaaarrrreee dddoooooooommeeddd....
:stick_out_tongue: :wink:

anathema

Reaction score
I survived :smug:

The scary thing is, it's *warmer* up here in Scotland than it was in the Netherlands!

dmx10101

Reaction score
Uh, today was a very intesting day. Today I was asked by a few people I know semi-well that they wanted me to do this for them and because I am to gulable (spelling=bad) I said ok, since it was three people. Well it kind of ended up turning to a bad favor and a little bit of a illegal one. And the whole time it was going on, parts of my body were shaking uncontrollably (chin, legs, etc.) and I tried to conceal my nervousness. But the favor ended after a hour and a half. I didn't partisipate in the activies of them. I'm just glad it's over and I'm ok and not in trouble. I willnever be doing that for them again. I feel bad. :sympathy: :frown:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
So nothing happened to any of you, huh?

I can change that!

Beebers

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Uh, today was a very intesting day. Today I was asked by a few people I know semi-well that they wanted me to do this for them and because I am to gulable (spelling=bad) I said ok, since it was three people. Well it kind of ended up turning to a bad favor and a little bit of a illegal one. And the whole time it was going on, parts of my body were shaking uncontrollably (chin, legs, etc.) and I tried to conceal my nervousness. But the favor ended after a hour and a half. I didn't partisipate in the activies of them. I'm just glad it's over and I'm ok and not in trouble. I willnever be doing that for them again. I feel bad. :sympathy: :frown:
Real friends won't try to make you do that sort of thing. I'm glad you're okay. Be careful out there, don't be doing this stuff!

:concern: :concern: :concern:

dmx10101

Reaction score
I'm fine and dandy, So are they. I will not be doing them favors anymore. They really aren't friends per se. They are people I know fairly well and talk to some at school cause they are in my classes.