BJC899

Reaction score
So, hanukkah started!

I got some nice gifts.

So what did you get?

:big_grin:

camillachick

Reaction score
Happy Chanukah to you too. I'm glad someone on the board is posting about it. I don't celebrate it myself being Christian- but I thought I would respond to wish it to you happily! It makes me smile to see the diversity we have. Also I've never wished someone a happy Chanukah before because I didn't know anyone who celebrates it. I hope you get other posts from fellow celebrators. Everyone I know has special Christmas tradions, I'd love to hear about your Chanukah traditions if you care to post them.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Happy Hanukkah! I'm also a Christian, but I have a few Jewish friends. I know this lady in her 80s, and yesterday she called while I was at work because she had been getting out her menorah and found a Hanukkah card I'd sent her a couple years ago. Then she went down to get the mail and the card I sent her this year was there! That was kinda funny. My brother and I saw some sort of Muppety Hanukkah special on tv at like 1 in the morning a few days ago, but we came in at the end so we weren't sure what it was. We didn't recognize the characters but a couple of the voices sounded very similar to those on Sesame Street.
Erin

ohdarling

Reaction score
happy late hanukkah! my present was my trip to disneyland! :big_grin: :smile: