Happy Holidays to Everyone at MC

radionate

Reaction score
Since nobody has started it yet, let me be the first to wish everyone on MC a Very Happy and Safe Holiday Season!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Since nobody has started it yet, let me be the first to wish everyone on MC a Very Happy and SAFE Holiday Season!
Too late on that "safe" thing!

:mad:

*grumbles "dern ice..." grrrrrrr...*

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah happy holidays to everyone at MC - i'll be spending the yuletide days with family (and the dog) around the tree, looks like we may even have snow. I have tons of work to do so time for partyin will be hard but you can be rest assured i'll try and get the girlfriend drunk at one time or another but i'm sure it'll be cranberry juice all the way. (ie :- no chance !). If things get out of hand and i end up in a cell or a home for mentally disturbed penguin lovers i'll be sure to have someone leave a message on the internet for you guys to come and bail me out. Hope everyone is good and has a Muppety christmas, and for those who can't be good, naughty is fun so long as it's safe.

Have a cool yule !

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Re: Happy Holidays to Everyone at MC

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Too late on that "safe" thing!
look on the bright side, man...at least you already broke it, so you can't break it during the holidays....

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Happy Holidays to Everyone at MC

Originally posted by Drtooth
look on the bright side, man...at least you already broke it, so you can't break it during the holidays....
Well, I don't think it's actually broken...

unless you know somethin' I don't!

:eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
To re-iter-8:

"FLEECE" Navidad!!

Get it?

Happy Holidaze!!

FOZ