Happy Mardi Gras!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give a big shout out to everyone saying

Happy Mardi Gras!!!

I'll hopefully be enjoying a Hurricane tonight, some King Cake this afternoon, and a crawfish boil later on.

radionate

Reaction score
They are so much fun though. The best are the ones that are as long as your head and neck combined! :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Are you going to Pat O'Brien's on Beale Street tonight? I'm going to see CHER!! WOOHOO!! (2 times in under a year!)

radionate

Reaction score
I don't want to hear about Cher anymore. I'm soooo mad and upset I don't know whether to cry, yell, hit something, or what.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cher Cher Cher Cher Cher Cher

Go hit something (soft) and then yell at it. Like, your pillow or some mean person.

What happened that you didn't get to go? I thought you were all set up to go see her?

BTW, no Cindy Lauper (the lush) :eek: {watch what happens to me now after saying that}, but rather some guy named Tommy who is a comedian. He says he enjoys her concerts and openeing for her because he makes in one night now what he made in one week and they do 4 or 5 shows a week.

He also says that because of the large gay audiences he likes them because they dress well!

I want to see the Muppet scenes again. Oh, and I get to go for free. I have friends in low places, don't you know...

radionate

Reaction score
Well I was supposed to get free tickets thru the station, but I didn't. That's just one of the many reasons why I hate it there right now, and I'm really hoping this new gig comes thru.

Luke

Reaction score
We need a Mardi Gras menu - bet that'd raise a few eyebrows !

:crazy:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!!!

Says the chick from New Orleans!!! :big_grin: I just got back from a parade....My sis, Sarah, caught a spear! (Poor James, my lil' bro, he's wanted to get a spear from one of those parades all his life, and they gave it SARAH!!!!) John, my brother, dressed up as Garth, (yes, from Wayne's World), and I've been pretty much walking around Covington all day, searching for a restroom!!! Just got back home!!!! Poor John, though, cuz guys on floats kept tossing him stuff, saying it was "for the blonde"!!!! (Oh, and if you ever go to Mardi Gras parades, bring babies w/you, cuz then you get TONS of stuff!!!! My 2-yr-old cousin got THREE stuffed animals, and more beads than any human being can handle!!!!)
....Yeah, mine was the more "family-friendly" version of Mardi Gras, I guess yall'd say!