Happy Member Seniority Jackie!

beaker

Reaction score
Congrats on your 1000th post Jackie, and welcome to the club!
Luke...how many people can this small room fit? :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
I wondered why she was posting like a fiend. Now can the mindless muffin threads cool down, and the freaking awards be given out in a timely and quick like manner?:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I wondered why she was posting like a fiend. Now can the mindless muffin threads cool down, and the freaking awards be given out in a timely and quick like manner?:big_grin:
Ha ha ha ha.

Not even close.

As the other half of the Gruesome Twosome of Muppet Central, I have a long way to go before I get there...

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh wow - i only just noticed. Congrats Jackie - and commiserations to the hundreds of threads that got muffined in your path ! ;-)

So now we have a girl in the senior members club - jeez - this means i can't go strutting around naked, and i'll probably have to turn my Britney shrine into the girls bathroom ! :big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
JACKIEEEE! *sob* Our little Jackie is growing up... I remember you when you were just a regular Delphi poster, complete with the cutest Janice signature... *sniff*

This is one wonderful day.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>JACKIEEEE! *sob* Our little Jackie is growing up... I remember you when you were just a regular Delphi poster, complete with the cutest Janice signature... *sniff* <<<

Hey! I remember when she was using the Scred avatar!
And Luke, I wouldnt move out your Britney shrine just yet...
perhaps I can manage to find a hidden portal for a club extention at Pottery Barn...(if I get the job) *sigh* Looking for work is almost like a job:wink:

Jackie

Reaction score

EmmyMik

Reaction score

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Since i'm the only girl do i get my own bathroom? Whoohooo! LOL!!
Well you'll have to share with Britney, but she'll be a cardboard stand-up so she might seem a little more intelligent than usual. I'll also be popping in from time to time to light the candles around my shrine but i'll be sure to cover my eyes.

Luke
- in case of fire - there's a fire extinguisher under the Penguin wall clock -