Happy New Year!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
3003?! My, how time flies! :smile:

Where in the world are you?
Sorry, it was a typing mistake, lol. I meant 2003 if you didnt know already!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I don't know about you, but I am now in 3004. Must have been a slight disturbance in teh time line there...hmmmm

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
3004...wow, have things changed since 1001 years ago. i wonder if those dumb reality shows are still around?.....

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Happy New Year, folks! I hope you all had a good time last night!

:smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Happy New Year, folks! I hope you all had a good time last night!

:smile:
If you consider watching Dick clark Rockin Eve show a good time, then I guess I did.

Whatever

Reaction score
I stayed up by myself, my sister stayed at a friend's house and everyone else slept. boring.

whattheduck

Reaction score
Did any one kiss any one at midnight? I was babysitting and i kissed my little cousin, Ernie, for fun.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I stayed up by myself, my sister stayed at a friend's house and everyone else slept. boring.
Don't worry. you're not the only one who had a boring new years eve! I guess it will be an exciting year then to make up for the boring new years, lets hope for some excitement anyway!

buckshot

Reaction score
yes...my wife and i crashed at 10! we're expecting our first baby to be due any day now, and we had spent about 4 hours at the hospital on new year's eve. both of us were exhuasted. no baby yet, either! :concern: happy new year! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
buckshot said:
yes...my wife and i crashed at 10! we're expecting our first baby to be due any day now, and we had spent about 4 hours at the hospital on new year's eve. both of us were exhuasted. no baby yet, either! :concern: happy new year! :smile:

Maybe if you sit on her stomach and rock back and forth, all the while pumping her arms, you might get that baby!! Good luck!!! :smile: