Happy Singles Thread!

beaker

Reaction score
I have good news!

I went to see the all seeing waffle oracle today...the waffle oracle forsees I will finally have a girlfriend! Well, that's the good news...the bad news is
it's not until the year 2053 A.D...and it may or may not be an android. Apparently by the year 2053 girls are willing to lay down their jerky bf's and give the wacky innocent and sweet artsy guys a chance :excited:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Pedro said:
Ah yes.. Pedro understands, for I too am single. But do not misunderstand! At this time I could be out partying with many hot chicks, but Papa says I am not to date a girl until I am 38. If I am caught with one before then, Papa will unleash his fiery wrath! Papa says he did not kiss a girl until he was 38, so this is also to be the age at which Pedro is bestowed the status of manhood.

Ah, but Pedro wishes the day would come.. when Papa finally says, "Pedro, my son. Today you are no longer a little boy, but a man, and you may now go to the town with many women!" But this day is still but a distant dream.. Love, she is both a blessing and a curse, is it not? :wink:
Y'know, Pedro sounds kinda like how I think a human version of Pepe would....

I, personally, AM happy being single! I'm still young, and I have neither the time nor the real desire to start dating anybody right now! Plus, any relationship I would get involved in right now couldn't really go anywhere, and I'm not much of "dating for recreation" kind of person.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Y'know, Pedro sounds kinda like how I think a human version of Pepe would....

I, personally, AM happy being single! I'm still young, and I have neither the time nor the real desire to start dating anybody right now! Plus, any relationship I would get involved in right now couldn't really go anywhere, and I'm not much of "dating for recreation" kind of person.
Uh, what exactly is "dating for recreation" :confused:
BTW- we have the same birth year 1985, how nice, I guess.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
Seriously, I'm 2 steps away from walking around town wearing a huge sandwhich board that reads "Looking for nice boy with no major emotional problems and a working knowledge of the muppets" Is that really asking too much? :smirk:
LOL! :stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
anathema said:
There's a vicious rumour going around that I'm a nice guy. And if I ever find the person that started it...

:-P
Well believe me, after havin' you as a houseguest, it weren't me none!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yes, THANK YOU!!!

You unhappy people go start yer own stinkin' "The Bitter Singles" thread! lol :stick_out_tongue:

:wink:

Jennifer12

Reaction score
Pedro said:
Ah yes.. Pedro understands, for I too am single. But do not misunderstand! At this time I could be out partying with many hot chicks, but Papa says I am not to date a girl until I am 38. If I am caught with one before then, Papa will unleash his fiery wrath! Papa says he did not kiss a girl until he was 38, so this is also to be the age at which Pedro is bestowed the status of manhood.

:wink:
Okay, what age is Pedro at now?

beaker

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
I'm in San Diego- about 2 hours south :smile:
My, SD is quite road trip from san francisco, hehe...if I was thinner and into showtunes I wouldnt even have to worry about girls...why must I be cursed like this? :wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Yes, THANK YOU!!!

You unhappy people go start yer own stinkin' "The Bitter Singles" thread! lol
naw, we'll just hijack this one:wink:

And Pedro...dont worry...I didnt kiss(well *reallly* kiss) a girl til I was almost 22...and still ahvent kissed a girl that was a gf...so you still have some time!