Happy Thanksgiving!!

superfan

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :smile:
In Canada (for those of you who are unaware), we celebrate Thanksgiving in October. SO..that being said:

There are so many things to be thankful for! Family, a roof over our heads, good food and friends. Education. People who truly care. Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away...

I would also like to say that I am thankful that I can come here and everyone responds to my posts with such friendliness and humor. I appreciate that, guys, I really do.

To my Candadian cohorts, hope you're enjoying your long weekend!
All the best to each and everyone.
Amy :flirt:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Happy Columbus day, even thou the man doesn't deserve a holiday, because he wasn't the first to discover America and he killed thousands of Indians(At least I get the day off of school).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Happy Columbus day, even thou the man doesn't deserve a holiday, because he wasn't the first to discover America and he killed thousands of Indians(At least I get the day off of school).
You lucky dawg! We still have school today here!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving superfan! :big_grin: How was your dinner?

superfan

Reaction score
I am stuffed like a turkey.
Lovely meal. Good wine, too! Hubby, daughter, Mother, step-dad and good friend and I all partook in the food.
Thanks for asking, dah-link!

superfan

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
THAT'S the spirit! Yay holidays!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was just telling my wife that I'm SO getting into the whole holiday(s) spirit(s)! Merry Happy Buenos Everything! :excited: :sing: :smile:

Censored

Reaction score
RedDragon said:

I agree wholeheartedly (and I'm Italian). It's one holiday that I don't recognize at all.

F

furryredmonster

Happy Thanksgiving.

This year I asked my mom to get a tofu turkey.... but she said no. I think we might go 2 relatives I do not know (big change) so I guess it does not matter anyway.

Happy Thanksgiving again...