Harry Potter 4!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
It only just dawned on me that it is next week. See, I read the books before they were cool (he he) and Goblet of Fire has always been my fave. I can't wait to see it.
No, no. Next month is when it is released.

Crazyminnyhaha

Reaction score
I am counting down the days to when this movie comes out. Im sooooo excited cause this is the one movie I was waiting for this year. Cant Wait....... however I do think that there stretching out the movies a little to far apart from one another cause the young Actors like Harry and Ron have grown a lot from movie to movie. As far as I know they havent signed for Order yet. By the time all the books are written and the final movie is made Harry and Ron are going to be old men in there final year at Hogwarts.

Also cant wait for the final book to come out but I dont think that will happen for at least another year to two years.

BEAR

Reaction score
Crazyminnyhaha said:
I am counting down the days to when this movie comes out. Im sooooo excited cause this is the one movie I was waiting for this year. Cant Wait....... however I do think that there stretching out the movies a little to far apart from one another cause the young Actors like Harry and Ron have grown a lot from movie to movie. As far as I know they havent signed for Order yet. By the time all the books are written and the final movie is made Harry and Ron are going to be old men in there final year at Hogwarts.

Also cant wait for the final book to come out but I dont think that will happen for at least another year to two years.

I understand what you mean about the age thing. Don't they fairly quickly start filming the next film though? I am sure they get somewhat of a vacation between shooting, but I am sure they don't let months and months go by before they start each new Year at Hogwarts.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Now I'm even more excited!!! Me and my girlfriend just made plans to go see it at midnight on the 18th! It's soooo exciting! I can't wait!:excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Now I'm even more excited!!! Me and my girlfriend just made plans to go see it at midnight on the 18th! It's soooo exciting! I can't wait!

OoooOO00OOooh, sounds fun! :wink: :flirt:

I have to go at midnight, that's what I've done for the other ones. >_> I still have my ticket stubs too. MAN, I'm a dork!

note to Dan: I read them back in the day, too! We are old-school. :attitude: And some of my posters are book posters, featuring the Raincoast/Bloomsbury cover of HBP, and the other book poster has the adult cover of HBP (it has a picture of the Advanced Potions book).

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm very very excited for it. My favorite of the books (actually, I won't know for sure until I've re-read the sixth one). Plus, the new Superman trailer should be with it, so I'll just about lose my mind that day!!