Harry Potter Fate

Whatever

Reaction score
I don't want Harry to die. I can't imagine that he would, I think he'll kill Voldemort, as the prophecy suggests. The poor guy had a hard enough start to life without dying young. That would be like An Unfortunate Series of Events or whatever that's called.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
That movie looks weird...but anyway, I think all the evidence we have suggests that Harry will die. But then again, it doesn't really matter to me! I'm not even into HP anymore! :rolleyes:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've never read a book, but I like the movies. They can finish out the series of movies with the same guy unless he doesn't want to, but they need to film them as a series and keep going--2 year breaks between stories and the guy will be 45 before they're done!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
They do seem to be doing well with cranking the movies out in a timely fashion while still creating a quality production. They may be in a sticky spot after the fifth book, though, if Rowling takes as long as it seems she's going to...

BTW, where'd your new designation come from? "Game Master" - very cool. :cool:
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What designation? I play "Game Host" in the RPGs I do. Is that what you mean?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
It says "Game Master" under your name instead of "Senior Member." :cool:
Erin

beakerina

Reaction score
i think it would be sad to see harry die but also an explosive way to end the series
and also, it would be the last book anyway so its not like it couldnt carry on afterwards if he died, it would be like he is put to rest in a weird way :rolleyes:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. How else is she going to end that series? She's playing off of a commonly used theme: in order for others to have peace (and be free of Voldemort in this case), the main character has to sacrifice his/her life. Think of Frodo in LOTR. That's exactly what she's doing with Harry. :rolleyes:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
But if the seventh book were to end with Harry victorious and set to live happily ever after people would complain about that too...
Erin