Harvey Kneeslapper: Ghost Costume

wiley207

Reaction score
Here's my contribution to the Harvey Kneeslapper trend here. This was really fun to write! :big_grin:

HARVEY KNEESLAPPER: GHOST COSTUME

We see Harvey Kneeslapper giggling hysterically behind the famous brick wall setting. He is holding a white sheet.

Harvey: Hee-hee-hee-hee… oh, hi! Harvey Kneeslapper here! I’ve got a great gag! Heh-heh-heh! See, I’m gonna put on this white ghost costume and, hee-hee-hee, I’m gonna scare somebody with it! Hee-hee-hee-hee! Oh, oh, here comes somebody right now! Let me put this one and hide! Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh!

Harvey puts on the ghost costume. It has eyeholes in it, and we can see Harvey’s googly eyes through them.

Harvey: BOOOOO! Did I scare you? Hee-hee-hee! Now to hide and give that guy coming a big scare! Hee-hee-hee-hee!

He hides under the brick wall. We see the Fat Blue guy approach. For some reason, we don’t see the front of his head; he’s turned it to face away from the camera. Harvey in his ghost disguise then jumps up!

Harvey: BOOOOOOO! (the Fat Blue guy turns to face Harvey, he has a scary skull mask on!) AAAAAAAUGH!

Fat Blue: (swipes off the ghost costume from Harvey, and then removes his mask to reveal his true features) Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I finally got you back, Harvey! Ha-ha-ha-ha! (walks off)

Harvey: (to the camera) Why do I always save my masks for next year’s Halloween?

The trademark “waaaaa-waaaaaaaah” music plays.