Has Anyone Been To A Live Taping Of A Tv Show?

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I Was Wondering If Anyone Has Been To A Live Taping Of A Tv Show?
I Have Never Been. I Was Wondering What They Are Like. I Wished I Lived In The States When Friends Was On Air As I Would Of Liked To Been There In The Audience. If I Ever Get To The States I Would Like To Go To The Ellen Show And Oprah.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No. Just about any good shoe these days shot before a live audience, the age limit it 18.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
super muppet said:
When I Was Younger I Saw The Live Taping Of Slime Time Live I Was Going To Be In The Show (Be The One Getting Slimed) But They Said I Would Have To Be There For Six Hours.
SERIOUSLY????i loved that show!my bros saw double dare.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
We used to go to TV show tapings as dorm fundraisers. They'd pay $5 a head for large groups to fill the audience. Here's what I remember:

Coach (pilot episode)
Married with Children
Pilot of a show based on the play that Rommy and Michelle's High School Reunion was based on-- can't remember the title
Home Improvement maybe...
can't remember what else...

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I have been to two tapings. The first was Young Talent Time when I was 9. Only last night I saw Where Are They Now? on which Johnny Young and some of the team members appeared.
The other was Press Your Luck, which I attended a taping of with my school when I was 16.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
How Did U Get Tickets To Where Are They Now?
U R Lucky I Would Like To Meet Kochie And Mel.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i was in audience for a rosie o'donnell show.pretty neat. i remember she gave us food and a bunch of other stuff.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i dont think i like any new sit coms, witch is sad because i have sence forever loved one or two sit coms. some that i would loved to have been to a taping to where home inprovemnet Fresh Prince of Belare and Famly Matters they where good shows but now are no more.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I've never been to one either,I've been to the CNN center in Atlanta,Ga though.In the 70's my mom and dad went to see some gameshows like:The Newlywed Game,The Dating Game,and Hollywood Squares.

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
lol...I work in the Television Biz. I see shows being taped all the time. as a matter of fact I have a show to do today. it is a local series called Mind Body and Guts. (a gameshow of sorts)