has anyone ever heard of someone doing this to someone one Facebook ?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
okay, say you like someone who is your Facebook friend, then all of your Facebook friends all of your Facebook friends stop posting like they normally would, and start posting dogs, cats, and stuff that you have already seen. And then start to watching every you go on Facebook, and joined every group that you joined. somehow they found out that I liked this man who is my Facebook friend, and that's when all of the strange behavior started. I asked what is going on, but no one wats to tell the truth . how do I get one of them to tell me what is going on, and why are they acting so strange ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nobody's ******** about Trump every two minutes anymore, so what else are people supposed to do on Facebook now? :stick_out_tongue:

But in all seriousness, no, I haven't experienced such a bizarre pattern from friends on Facebook.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Nobody's ******** about Trump every two minutes anymore, so what else are people supposed to do on Facebook now? :stick_out_tongue:

But in all seriousness, no, I haven't experienced such a bizarre pattern from friends on Facebook.
it's like they are trying to make me crazy or something