1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Has anyone found a way to watch "The Muppets" on the internet?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by muppetlover123, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well I don't agree completely. I support people downloading Muppet Season 4 and 5, Muppet Babies, Muppets tonight, and rare specials like Muppets @WDW and ESPECIALLY the full uncut MFC(which is on there) since Disney refuses to release those.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well what did you want me to say? Yes, go forth and download that movie this instant? I support you not paying money to see a movie we all want to succeed so badly? The chances of even finding a bootlegger on the street is pretty slim anyway. I'm no angel when it comes to downloading stuff :p I'm building a nice collection of Roms :p
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Well of course! Disney's taking years to realease TMS season 4-5 that there's no way I'm waiting for them to release it already, I'll download it myself! Muppets in WDW is one I'm actually need to download, in my opinion, that's one of my top five Muppet productions
  4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

well i mean im not a little innocent man who doesnt have torrents of movies and uncut muppet stuff..i mean more its prob best unwise publicly announce it if you are doing it
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i know i asked the mod to delete it its a dumb thing ive done
  6. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

I think there were a lot of important things said here about pirating in general so I suggest we not delete the thread. However, perhaps we can conclude by saying that out of respect to the copyright holders, the performers, and all the other professionals who worked on the movie, we will take the official stance that pirating is bad; Muppets is good.
    jacobsnchz and Muppet fan 123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.