Has anyone seen Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody on the Disney Channel yet?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay a while ago someone posted that Bohemian Rhapsody would be shown on Disney Channel but weren't sure if it would be USA, UK or both? Anyone from either country see it there yet - i sure haven't seen it on USA Disney Channel as of yet (nor for that matter have i ever heard I Believe on Disney's Radio Station - and i'm about ready to scream if i hear either the "Charlene's Like a Melody" or "Make Your Body Bounce (do the chicken wang)" song one more time!)

Luke

Reaction score
Its been all over the TV in the UK as well as live "via satellite" appearances to promote it by Kermit and Piggy. Not 100% sure its been on Diz Channel tho.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Haven't seen it on Disney Channel.

Although, while it is the channel I watch most, I don't even watch it that much.

I'd love it if they played it though, that would be the coolest thing ever seeing the Muppets on TV in a non-movie!

I remember around the time when Disney first bought the Muppets they used to have like Kermit doing the "I'm Kermit the Frog and you're watching Disney Channel!" and then draw the mouse ears thing.

I'm surprised they don't do that anymore O_O

dwmckim

Reaction score
Haven't seen it on Disney Channel.

Although, while it is the channel I watch most, I don't even watch it that much.

I'd love it if they played it though, that would be the coolest thing ever seeing the Muppets on TV in a non-movie!

I remember around the time when Disney first bought the Muppets they used to have like Kermit doing the "I'm Kermit the Frog and you're watching Disney Channel!" and then draw the mouse ears thing.

Yeah, that's bugged me for quite some time - the lack of Muppets on Disney Channel whether it be commercials or interstitials. There were six of those station IDs with different Muppets and even though DC STILL does those promos with different Disney celebs, it's been years since they broke out any of the Muppet ones - i would have thought they'd at least use them around when they aired Studio DC.

I've never seen any ads for Muppet dvds, Give a Day ads, plugs for muppets.com (despite all the ads for similar Disney property websites)...i even wonder if they'd show "I Believe" if it wasn't a duet with Tiffany Thornton.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score

Yeah, that would be so cool. Although I remember sometime either earlier this year or sometime the year before that Kermit was in a "Year of the Frog" commercial/PSA with Selena Gomez. :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
^^ yeah I remember that! That was awesome.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Disney channel UK just aired the video after Letters To Santa, they then had an ad letting the kids know that its available to buy as a single release!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had thought that this video would be good to air on The Disney Channel, and didn't realise that there'd been an announcement.

Davina

Reaction score
I saw it on the Disney channel (well, a shortened version of it..) the week after Christmas (28th or 29th..) started with Pepe and ended before the big finally.. but it was on during the commercials.. I honestly don't watch Disney all that often, so not sure how often they are or were running it..

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I saw the Muppets in one of those "Give a Day...Get a Disney Day" campaign things on the Disney Channel a few days back.:smile: