Has anyone seen this 'regular' Rowlf picture?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very early on (around a year ago), regular Rowlf was slated to go in series three. So the early drawings like this one included regular Rowlf. The individual on eBay is just using this early group shot. They may not even realize the difference.

It was last summer, when the Palisades team decided to release tux Rowlf first. Regular Rowlf will be released at some point (possibly in 2004), we just don't know when exactly.

BaudGirl

Reaction score
Awww, Rowlf looks so cute! Can't wait for that version to come out.

But doesn't that seem like false advertisment? It doesn't mention that that isn't the version you'll be getting. Soeone not familiar with the line might buy it and then get Tux Rowlf instead. And while Tux Rowlf is great, I would be mighty hacked off if I didn't get what I thought I had ordered.

Raech

Reaction score
yes when I saw it I thought it was false advertising too. They don't even mention the tux either.

Maybe it is pre-order? But I don't recall seeing that. I say that cos if it isn't in hand they wouldn't know about the tux.

(shrug)

Fozzie

Reaction score
Some of these ebayers are wierd.:rolleyes:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Hopefully by the time we see naked Rowlf, they will have positioned his eyes & pupils correctly by then...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Electric Mayhem
Hopefully by the time we see naked Rowlf, they will have positioned his eyes & pupils correctly by then...
Hopefully...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I have faith they will be, Tux Rowlf is still a very nice figure.:zany:

simpsycho

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to regular Rowlf. Tux Rowlf is a good figure, but I just like this one better. :sympathy: