Has anyone...

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm just curious 'ere, but has anyone met someone who is/was involved with anything Henson-related (FR, TMS, SS, etc)? :confused: Writers? Muppeteers? SS cast members? I havn't but I'd love to know who has! :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Yep, I've met many over the years since 1993.

ChellisPal

Reaction score
same here....
Muppeteers-carroll spinney, kevin clash, steve whitmire, matt vogel, joey mazzarino, rick lyon, john tartaglia, victor yerrid, marty robinson, fran brill
Henson related people- jane henson, heather henson, roscoe"gordon" orman
others im sure im forgetting, but all excellent people and very nice

pepestarr

Reaction score
You are all very lucky people. Did you meet alot of them at Muppetfest? That is the most obvious place to have met them.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ive met, carroll, marty robinson, david rudman, joey mazzarino, carmen osbahr, and more

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I've met them at various places: film and T.V. sets, book signings, Muppet workshop when I was interning there, Museum of TV & Radio here in NYC, etc.

Marky

Reaction score
MelissaY1 said:
I've met them at various places: film and T.V. sets, book signings, Muppet workshop when I was interning there, Museum of TV & Radio here in NYC, etc.
Martin Baker, Jane Henson, Kevin Clash, Jeff Conover Terry Angus - met those folks at the muppet auditions last year.

Plus I'm great friends w/ and do regular shows with Noreen Young, Bob Stutt & Steve Brathwaite up here in the great white north. They were the cast for Under the Umbrella Tree and have worked on various things like Sesame Park, Fraggle Rock and Follow that Bird.