Has Baskin-Robbins Gone Bankrupt?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I've never heard of Cold Stones. :embarrassed:
*Gasp!* Cold Stone ice cream is amazing! I actually have four cold stone gift cards... I need to get around to using them.

I haven't seen a Baskin-Robbins in ages, which is terribly sad seeing as I grew up with one right next to my house. The french vanilla ice cream was always my favorite.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It seems like 7-11s are a regional thing...they are everywhere in the north but I have not seen any in the south. Which is strange because they were started in the south

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think Angelina Jolie's brother's lips are scaring everyone away in those commercials... or, they're just too few and far between.
Nah nah nah... it's regional or something. Very regional. Back when I was in Maine that time, I ALSO saw at least 3 in each town I was in. One even had a GRILL! I've never seen one with a grill. There are some in this state, sure... but they're closer to the New Hampshire boarder and sporadically around the coast. If there was one here, I'd go there all the time. But we do have a bunch of smaller, local places.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I remember Cold Stone. A long time ago, I went there with my mom and got white chocolate ice cream with Kit Kat bars in it. Ice cream tastes much better when it's soft. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I've never heard of Cold Stones. :embarrassed:
You have Marble Slab and Cranky's instead.. they're basically all the same deal.

Tim Horton's are plentiful in Ohio. I never went to one when I lived there, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You have Marble Slab and Cranky's instead.. they're basically all the same deal.

Tim Horton's are plentiful in Ohio. I never went to one when I lived there, though.
Marble Slab yes, Cranky's I don't think so.

Marble Slab has good ice cream (love their butter pecan), but their business is sometimes a little too much, especially during the summer months, and you end up having to wait in line for like ten minutes just for an ice cream cone.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Marble Slab yes, Cranky's I don't think so.

Marble Slab has good ice cream (love their butter pecan), but their business is sometimes a little too much, especially during the summer months, and you end up having to wait in line for like ten minutes just for an ice cream cone.
you're right.. there's a Cranky's near the airport and another towards the mountains, but none in the city.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I sent Baskin-Robbins an e-mail a couple of months ago, inquiring about why all their Knoxville locations have closed, but they have never responded, so I'm assuming they're pretty much thinking, "Eh, p!s$ off, hillbilly." Or something like that, lol.