Has every Muppet been seen with a celebrity?

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember even the lesser known and seen Muppets were seen at least with one celebrity.

Wayne and Wanda were seen with Connie Stevens.
Nigel the Conductor asked Twiggy a question and Muppy was seen with Twiggy too.
Digit and Leon got to be seen with Bill Cosby in that special Cosby Show episode.
Vicki was singing with Smokey Robinson.
Lindberg had a conversation with Ted Danson.
Thor did a scene with Kathy Najimy who played a DMV worker in Muppets Tonight.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The houses weren't seen with any celebrities. Neither was Vendaface.

Xerus

Reaction score
Fleet Scribbler?
Fleet Scribbler was seen asking George Burns questions.
And you're right, the houses and Vendaface were never seen at all with celebrities.

Also, I don't think Gladys the cafeteria lady or Snookie Blyer from Swift Wits were seen with any celebrities either.

So I guess the answer to my question is, no.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I know, mostly every muppet has been seen with a guest star. Even the likes of Dr. Phil Van Neuter and Mulch have been seen with Arsenio Hall.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Can I outsmart you? Yes, I can!! Don Music hasn't. I think Seymour hasn't, too... Hey, what do you think about the issue of Sal never been seen with a guest star?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Can I outsmart you? Yes, I can!! Don Music hasn't. I think Seymour hasn't, too... Hey, what do you think about the issue of Sal never been seen with a guest star?
Actually Seymour was seen with I think Rick Moranis in one episode of MT, and Sal has been seen with Daryl Hannah and Page Hannah in episode 212 of MT, so both of them have been seen with celebrities.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Actually Seymour was seen with I think Rick Moranis in one episode of MT, and Sal has been seen with Daryl Hannah and Page Hannah in episode 212 of MT, so both of them have been seen with celebrities.
WHAT ABOUT LIPS??????? ( The Muppet Who Hasn't Been Seen With a Celebrity.)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
WHAT ABOUT LIPS??????? ( The Muppet Who Hasn't Been Seen With a Celebrity.)
He did a duet with Hal Linden in episode 517 of TMS, you have to think harder than that, even Hilda has been seen with someone famous.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
He did a duet with Hal Linden in episode 517 of TMS, you have to think harder than that, even Hilda has been seen with someone famous.
Hmm.. Mildred Huxtetter with Charles Aznavour. Angus McGonagle with Mark Hamill. Now, I'm sure that Fish #3 hasn't been seen with a celebrity.