Hasbro Boober with eyes

Xela

Reaction score
:concern:
That is...strange.

Boober does look much happier with eyes though. It's actually kind of funny. Still, I am glad he wasn't always like this.

Erine81981

Reaction score
So thats what happened when he heard he had germs. LOL

Effralyo

Reaction score
Well, I saw another theoretically impossible thing today. The first one was .seidnu sih ni nhoJ gnicnivnoC

Frags

Reaction score
You mean you saw that on the show, Effralyo, or did you actually see him as a toy? That'd make quite a cool toy, really - different, to say the least. Hehe.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... What is the story exactly with this?

Did Hasbro make a few "Reject" Boobers with eyes, or was this a custom? Whatever the shell it is, it's creepy and funny at the same time.

Xela

Reaction score
It does look a bit like a custom one...but maybe it is a mistake or something.

Either way, he still looks quite funny. Or shocked. Maybe he's shocked that he can see.

On a completely unrelated note, the chairs I have at my house are like, identical to the chair Boober is on in that picture.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Frags said:
You mean you saw that on the show, Effralyo, or did you actually see him as a toy? That'd make quite a cool toy, really - different, to say the least. Hehe.
On the show, certainly (thanx to Rach aka Muppa). If he would be a toy..... it would be..... so GLAAAAAAAAAARKSOME!!!!

Foodie

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Okay... What is the story exactly with this?

Did Hasbro make a few "Reject" Boobers with eyes, or was this a custom? Whatever the shell it is, it's creepy and funny at the same time.
I don't think anyone knows for sure at this point. I sorta think it may have been unlicensed AND a mistake together. I just can't see Hasbro Softies letting something as incorrect as Boober having eyes making it that far along into production. It's got the wrong head shape for one thing. It could be from that " Avia " company too. I dunno the whole deal with Avia ( if that's even spelled correct ) but I sorta think it may be an overseas ( Non-U.S. ) Hasbro affiliate. Like I mentioned in the pic description, I have a weird Hasbro Red also.
:smirk:

Nick

Vibs

Reaction score
Now that is a bit silly! Boober with eyes! - I'd love to own the puppet though. Well I'd love to own a puppet. Hmm actually I just bought a fingerpuppet in France which is kind of cute. But that's not the same as a boober pupp... Anyway!!... um...

Boober with eyes! Whoa! Curious. :smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
Vibs said:
Now that is a bit silly! Boober with eyes! - I'd love to own the puppet though. Well I'd love to own a puppet. Hmm actually I just bought a fingerpuppet in France which is kind of cute. But that's not the same as a boober pupp... Anyway!!... um...

Boober with eyes! Whoa! Curious.
Is this a fraggle fingerpuppet you speak of?!?!?!?! If so, can I see a picture?!?!?!?!?

Boober with eyes is just a neat oddity to have in the ever-growing fraggle collection.

I'd take a Gobo puppet any day. :smirk:

Nick