Have you ever had a good day then it turned bad?

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Have you ever had a good day then it turned bad?

I had one of those days today. I was out shopping with my husband and baby girl having a great day. then it turned bad. I was in a shop called Kmart and looking at shoes with my family. I left my husband and went to look at kids shoes. my baby decided to have a tantrum so I walked around to the front of the pram to settle her down and try a pair of shoes on her, she loves shoes. I had her nappy bag hanging off her stroller. I am very cautious about her nappy bag as my wallet is inside. I didn't even open my nappy bag so no one would of known what was in there. After i calmed my daughter down i had realised my nappy bag was open someone had managed to open the bag and steal my wallet. I was so upset, my husband was furious, luckily there was only twenty dollars in the wallet, but i had to cancel all my cards and have to renew my license.Went to the police at the shopping centre they don't think i will ever see it again. I usually have my rent money in my wallet but i left it in the bank. i was lucky it wasn't in there as rent is due tomorrow. i don't know how people can steal from another person. i have learn't my lesson to never leave my husband's side and let him carry the money and cards with him. hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.:smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I've had bad days but not THAT bad! I don't know how people can steal either.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That is very bad. Anyone can freely choose to steal of course but we all know it is the wrong thing to do. If we choose to do it we are suppressing the warning of our conscience prompted by God. And we are accountable before his judgement for it.

My friend who gave me a good chat as I've mentioned in my thread My turn to rant also said to me a while back that the thief, the adulterer and even the murderer knows deep down in his or her heart that it is wrong to do such things. That is the Holy Spirit 3rd person of the eternal Trinity trying to warnthem that they are dooming themselves unless they repent and confess their sins to the Father and Jesus His Son for forgiveness in the name of Jesus.

Thank God that your rent money was preserved Melissa and pray for the person or persons who took your wallet that they will realize the error of their ways before it is too late. Just as I pray for them and for you and your family

Ringlet

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your bad day.

Glad to hear Friday was a good day.

Today was kinda a good day turned bad but tomorrow is another day, right?

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Tomorrow is another day. I have never had two bad days in a row. Sorry your day turned bad Ringlet.