Have you ever made.....

Swedish_Cheff

Reaction score
One of those huge puppets like Big Bird or Sweetums? If yes, do you have any pictures of them, and how do you make them?

And if no, then too bad. :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I (or more accurately the shop I used to have) did a few of these for a TV commercial. I don't have pictures though! :frown:

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
I havent made anything yet....alll my materials are on order!
but if you wanted info on making big life size puppets then I would look at pages about mascot costumes or furries (people who like to dress up as big animals :confused: )
heres a link to a guys page
http://www.nicodemus.org/fursuit.cgi?blue
it has some examples of how to build life size body suits....
it's not size thats important though, it's what you do with your puppet that counts :wink:

Swedish_Cheff

Reaction score
All nice and fun I can buy these online... but I`m dutch and I don`t have ANY dollar at all..

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
ummm....VISA? hello??....I dont have dollars either as I am in the UK but most places online ship to anywhere and visa/mastercard is accepted most places or set up a paypal account...and Americans are a friendly bunch and will be happy to help you out!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Iron Fan,

Hey,
Im in England aswell. What kind of Puppets do you build?

You can check mine, By going to the 'My Sites' link at the bottom of this message, Then the Puppets link!

see ya

Swedish_Cheff

Reaction score
I am still a rookie at puppet building, but I started making puppets from old soccer balls. XD

well, you gotta start somewhere.

Also your puppets look cool! Especially the Elf! He looks like a real muppet!