Have you ever......

Fretterly D

Reaction score
Hi Hoe!! :smile:

I bet I'm the first one to open with that hugh!?? :stick_out_tongue:

This is my first post, and imagine, I have a question.... Has anyone bought faux fur from this online retailer?http://store.yahoo.com/phoenixtextiles/fabric-apparel---fashion-fabrics.html

Check out the bubble fur (never seen that stuff before and the ideas are swirling)!

Finally, a note to EVERYONE who has ever posted....

Thanks to you, the contributors to this forum! You all make me feel that it's normal to ADORE this art form. Futhermore, your words of advice and encouragement mean more than I can begin to explain.

Thanks again,

Denise

DPuppets

Reaction score
I have not used them but, I have seen that fur before. It is a really neat look. The only thing I did not like was the net it was sawn too you can see through. Some areas are larger than others. But, hancock had some but it was in about 6 different colors.

Fretterly D

Reaction score
Bubbles Bubbles

DPuppets said:
I have not used them but, I have seen that fur before. It is a really neat look. The only thing I did not like was the net it was sawn too you can see through. Some areas are larger than others. But, hancock had some but it was in about 6 different colors.
I noticed the netting too, but I thought about disguising it with marabou in a contrasting color. Just weeving it around the puffs. Or maybe creating a character with a desheveled look and lining flesh colored antron in between. Like a cave man type creature, and the bubble fur is his clothing. Or how 'bout,,, I dunno, but I'd like to play with it fer sure!!

Thanks for your reply.

Denise

buckshot

Reaction score
welcome! the bubble fur looks sweet...but i noticed the little holes, too. maybe the holes could be patched up w/ dyed cotton balls that match one of the colors? cool site, though. :big_grin: