Have you met any celebrities?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ve seen Casting Crowns three or four times but never got close enough to meet them. Good score for you.

mariolover

Reaction score
I am thinking about going on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk about my story about how I overcame challenges with autism and how I climbed Mt. St. Helens to raise money for college.

My mom is writing a letter to try to get both of us on. No guarantee that I will get on, but it’s worth a shot. I will definitely let you guys know if I get on!

Wish me luck!

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am thinking about going on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk about my story about how I overcame challenges with autism and how I climbed Mt. St. Helens to raise money for college.

My mom is writing a letter to try to get both of us on. No guarantee that I will get on, but it’s worth a shot. I will definitely let you guys know if I get on!

Wish me luck!
Good luck! I hope that you get on.

cjd874

Reaction score
I've met Glenn Kotche from the band Wilco, and I also walked past Alec Baldwin in NYC one time. He was walking his dogs and listening to music.

mariolover

Reaction score
I don't want to go on Ellen anymore. I recently heard behind closed doors she is a jerk and she's been really mean to her staff, so I stopped watching.

Plus, she apparently is involved in Pizzagate, along with Oprah and Tom Hanks. I'm not sure if that's true or not. But I definitely believe she is mean to her staff.

I dream to be on Jeopardy! and WoF someday though!

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
As far as Jeopardy goes, (this was in the pre-Covid days), they have regional tryouts. You and maybe a thousand other people play a few rounds, seeing how fast you can buzz in. If you do well, you get put on a waiting list (my wife made it on. It was at least a year) then you might get called. They’ll pay your air fare, but booking a hotel is up to you.
I haven’t watched Jeopardy in a while, but last time I checked Alex Trebek was going to step down, due to his health and his age.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't want to go on Ellen anymore. I recently heard behind closed doors she is a jerk and she's been really mean to her staff, so I stopped watching.
I'm surprised you even liked Ellen to begin with; most people like you hate her simply because she's gay.

mariolover

Reaction score
I'm surprised you even liked Ellen to begin with; most people like you hate her simply because she's gay.
Not true. Some of them might, but not all. Plus, my own brother is gay.

Of course there are bad apples in every religion though.