Have you seen them all?

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
You know that's not very fair. I'm a huge FR fan but I haven't seen them all becasue I simply haven't had the chance. They haven't aired FR in the UK since the eighties as far as I know and I haven't managed to track down copies of the episodes I don't have. Doesn't mean I can't love the show and call myself a fan.
Oh totally.

I don't look down on F-Zero fans who've only seen the first 15 dubbed episodes of 'GP Legend'. (whereas I've seen all 15 dubbed AND nearly all 51 eps. in Japanese) I mean, why should we discourage fans because they've only seen 'X' amount of episodes?

That's just downright rude, if you ask me.

Movies205

Reaction score
There's always a level of elitism in any medium that has fans it's the way that stuff goes but it's quite sad when it happens. ANyway I've only seen the episodes that were on the first DVD(Besides the episodes that I saw when I was a little kid that I don't remember at all) and loved it, I'm eagerly anticipating the season sets, I'm going be broke :frown:

Xela

Reaction score
I probably saw most of them when I was really little; because I'll be watching them sometimes and I'll be like "Oh I remember this!".

But yeah, I don't really own that many of the episodes. :frown:
Someday...

G-MAN

Reaction score
I've probably seen about all of them, there are a few that I've seen people mention (Scared Silly, The Perfect Blue Rolly, the Garden Plot, etc) that I've never seen during the various times the shows been on the air, but for the most part I've either had them available on Beta, VHS, or DVD, or just watched it on TV and have fading memories of. For example there was this one where Red and Mokey were doing a campaign and Gobo was afraid to go to the Gorg's garden because of a broken leg, but I can't remember if it was the one where Mokey was voted to become the next Trashheap or the one where she wins the ruler of the rock contest.