havent seen a thread on this so im starting one...

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
about cryptozoology.you know,bigfoot,nessie,mothman.what ones do u believe in?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I find the subject very interesting and I am always watcching those specials on them. As for beleiving in them, I dont really know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mothman? What's the Mothman?

I'm not sure... about any of them, though for a while there, I was convinced that El Chupacabra existed... heck, apparently there are now actually photographes of a dead one floating around the internet right now.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Someone apparently took "actual" footage of Nessie, swimming. I havnt seen it, but my friend said it didnt look fake like those older Nessie sightings, but I dont take much credit in what she says

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I agree, it looks like a large, scary, (mutant), chiuhauha

Drtooth

Reaction score
With these eyes... I SAW NESSIE....

too bad I'm the only one here that gets it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love watching programs about things like Nessie and Bigfoot etc. But I doubt they really exist. It's just fun to suspend disbelief for awhile.

On the other hand, while I don't believe most of the UFO programs they make, I do think it's possible that life exists on other planets. :smile:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hmm I dont know I believe in UFOs more than the other things....bigfoot is possible but I dont know....Those shows on scifi and discovery and the history channel are always great to hear the storys of supposed sightings

1000th post!

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
Mothman? What's the Mothman?

I'm not sure... about any of them, though for a while there, I was convinced that El Chupacabra existed... heck, apparently there are now actually photographes of a dead one floating around the internet right now.
just look him up.i think its the most believable one.hes the only one i completely believe in.also look up "mothman prophecies"...great movie.