Havin' Fun with Ernie and Bert

Susansuth

Reaction score
I know this is probably somewhat of a pipe dream (but I felt I had to try anyway...*G*)...

My sister and I were obsessed with this record as kids and our particular favorite song on this record was "Put it Away".

My sister recently had a little girl and has been teaching her "Put it Away" as part of her "let's clean our room" time.

I've been searching everywhere to try and find a copy of this record and while everyone seems to have copies of other records, no one even has a picture of this one.

Any ideas where I could find one? I'd be eternally grateful. :smile:

Susan

Susansuth

Reaction score
*squealing*

Thank you, thank you!!!

I didn't realize it was available on tape!!!! :big_grin:

I'm beside myself!

(And off to go purchase since they have a "buy it now" option...)

THANK YOU!

*big, huge wide grin*

Susan

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You're welcome. But since this is a cassette, it doesn't have the lavish gatefold LP artwork. But all the songs are the same as the record. :smile:

Susansuth

Reaction score
*grinning*

That's okay. When I was a kid, we'd lost the record album cover anyway. I have a vague recollection of a color wheel and that's about it.

As long as it has our long coveted songs of Put it Away and the one where Cookie Monster eats everything in sight including Bert's blindfold, I will be beside myself and so will my sister. :smile::smile:

And now I'm wondering if my niece will be as petrified by the Tiger Hunt as my sister and I used to be. *g*

Thanks again for your help! I can't believe that was so easy!!!

Susan

allfalldown

Reaction score
Sigh... looking for Tiger Hunt track myself. If anyone has it, I'd appreciate (moreso, a couple really cute kids will appreciate) it!