heads up - invisible fozzie figs Australia!

scruno

Reaction score
Hi all:

just wanted to let you all know that I walked into a local comic store to find not one, but *3* invisible fozzie figures sitting there for sale at AU$35 each. They have also shown up at an EB store at a similar price. Now, I'm in Tasmania, which is a bit of a backwater area, and am kinda shocked that these figures have appeared here on the shelves. I've got to say that I'm a bit ****** about it too, as I paid twice that amount for the figure via the collector's club (not that anything has appeared yet!).

Anyway, for those in Australia that aren't members of the collectors club, keep your eyes peeled!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
There were many people at the show who bought more than their 2 limit. Some would send in friends and lackeys with fresh unpunched tags to get two more. And so on and so on. We knew about it but what can you do? It happens and there isn't anything we can really do about it. So if they show up wherever can't really stop that.

If you see someone who has shelves and shelves of it though, be sure to let us know. THAT would be a problem.

CraigD

Reaction score
Man, I've been checking all my local Electronics Boutique's and comic book stores, and I can't find one anywhere. Guess I'll keep looking....

Craig

scruno

Reaction score
True Ken, but from what I know of both of the stores that I saw these figures at, these aren't exactly staffed by people going out of their way to track down collectible figures for their customers.....

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Thats cool, Im gonna go out and see if I can get one :big_grin:

CraigD

Reaction score
Well I managed to find one of these invisible Fozzie's at an EB store here in Brisbane. The bad news is it was $40. Of course, I bought it anyway. Yeah baby!

Craig

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Thats cool,

I cant seem to find them anywhere..... :frown: