Heather Henson at the Center for Puppetry Arts

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to let you guys know Heather Henson will be at the center for puppetry arts this Saturday at 8pm. More info is on the homepage(puppet.org). Sorry I should have posted this much sooner..oh and for those attending the center is very strict on photos and recording devices..when Steve Whitmire was here they threatened to throw people out..I believe them so yeah keep them happy. Umm but you never know Heather might allow some pictures later..I've haven't been to the event, so I have no idea what to expect. It just sounds like fun and for being a member it's free. Also I'm a puppeteer and sometimes I don't get to hang out with other puppeteers or Muppetfans that much so I jump at any event,and especially in supporting other performers. I will bring a notebook and try to write down some highlights. :smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
I met Heather at the Mississippi Museum of Art a couple of months ago, she was very cool about autographs and pictures after her event, and amazingly nice with my children. Wonderful person.

Dearth

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Wow, I'd love to go. But it's such a trip from New York!

And yes, they were adamant when I went down to meet Steve, when it came to pictures. :eek: