1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"He'll Make Me Happy Sheet Music"

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Dina, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Dina

Dina New Member

Hi! I hope you can help me.
    I'm looking for the sheet music to "He'll Make me Happy" from "The Muppets Take Manhattan" for my wedding.
    Does anyone have this?
    Thank you!
    Dina
  2. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

I'll have a look in my box of sheet music and get back to you.

Leanne
  3. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

I've had a look, but I don't have it in my collection. However, one of the guys on here has it: I once was Ernie

PM him and he may be able to scan it for you.

Leanne
  4. HurdyPurdy

HurdyPurdy New Member

Hello. I am also looking for sheet music for all the wedding songs from Muppets take Manhattan. My wedding is in 3 weeks and the strings said they could learn it in two. I've been searching for a year and just found this forum. Can someone please help STAT! Thank you!