Hello again, everyone

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Well it's been a long time and a even longer story. Some of you probably remember me- I frequented MuppetCentral back in the forum's days on Delphi as simply Gobo :smirk: . <-- These things are cool. Well a lot of rough times have come and gone since then.. from an abstract point of view, I'm essentially writing this while sitting in the eye of a tornado. But in any event, through the chaos, I'm trying to find my way back to my Muppety self in spite of all that's going on, and I found my way back here. I hope I can mingle my way back into the family and get at least part of my life back to normal. Hope to talk to you all soon. It feels so strange to be back but it's still like another home.

P.S. is there a chat room somewhere that I'm not seeing?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Welcome back! (I wasn't there back in the days of the Delphi forum, but still....) Oddly enough, this place CAN seem like a calm in the storm for ME, sometimes, as well! (Even as chaotic as it gets around here!) We like to be wacky & have fun around heree, which I think is rather therapeutic! Hope you can get back in touch w/your Muppetty side, and I hope to see you around here some more!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome back!

There are a few of the old faces still on here from those times... Remember FOZZI3 B3AR? He's still here... except he's Fozzie Bear now.

I wasn't on during the Delphi times either, but have fun anyway!

beaker

Reaction score
Holy crap, Chris? Dang! I remember one of the last things ya posted was that hillarious Disney Muppets mpeg.

Man I have some memories on MC Delphi in the late 90's. I remember being in these really heated debates with ya...fun times. Not always the most warm and open armed place MC is now if youll recall, but definately some good times. Sorry yer life has been a bit hectic. I think were all lost in transition perhaps, onto bigger and better things.

Luke

Reaction score
Welcome back Chris!!!! Good to see you have returned, yes we now have smilies and flash banners and things. I remember those times in the chat room well, especially the time that college girl came in and Muppets wasn't her main focus.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to see you Chris. Hope all is well for you. (For those of you who don't know Chris started the "Behind the Wall" Fraggle site years ago and produced the Henson-Disney fan video that Scott has archived at Backstage Left.)

Have you seen the new Gobo and Red Fraggle plush dolls and new Doozer PVC's? New Wembley and Boober dolls will be out late summer/early Fall.

Once again, it's very cool to see you on the boards again.

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Indeedy, Beaker, I remember those discussions too. Then again, maybe that just goes to show that it indeed was a family, since I know my family gets into heated debates all the time over on thing or another, and then the next day we're great friends again. I have a lot of fond and not-so-fond memories, and I guess I have moved on to bigger things, but I don't know if I'd say better, yet no less necessary unfortunately.

Hey, Luke, don't forget.. I am your father.. ok, I've worn that one out so much that I think I can see the text fading on my screen due to weathering. I remember that girl too.. can't quite remember her alias, only that it was very entertaining to pronounce... Amadetolou? Something like that.

Hey, Phil! I like the way MuppetCentral is looking now and though I wasn't crazy over leaving Delphi originally (sorry, I just tend to get attached to a place - even a virtual one), I see this system is much better - possibly the best message board software I've ever seen. Yes, I did see the dolls recently and for a moment was quite convinced that I was only dreaming! Now I just have to scrounge up enough spare change to buy those and all the other second-gen Fraggle stuff that's coming out right now.

Good to see ya'll again! Good to know that no matter how far I go, I cannot leave the magic.

Erine81981

Reaction score
WELCOME Chris. Its good to meet others that were way back in the MC Delphi. ( I wasn't back in those days) But hope u have fun and If u need an avatar just give me email and I'll send u one.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
*Runs in and tackles Chris* :zany:

Ah! Here's your born again post!..I'm sorry i'm late! We've missed you and I hope that everything is ok with you now. I remember late night chats, explosions and other weird things talking with you!

Oh, Hey the Raccoons are on DVD now! :big_grin: Remember talking about them?

I hope to see you around more!

Zach)Rowlf the, I think i might start this back up again...Oh I know, "I always say that". :sympathy: Dog.