Hello Everyone

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey, welcome *new* Fozzie!

Yeah, I'm the first TM, but it's not complicated once you get used to it.

There's only one Matt (Cantus Rock), our resident fiend and danish-lover! :stick_out_tongue: Dang, Matt, I need to catch you on AOL; it's been forever!

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Traveling Matt
Hey, welcome *new* Fozzie!

Yeah, I'm the first TM, but it's not complicated once you get used to it.

There's only one Matt (Cantus Rock), our resident fiend and danish-lover! :stick_out_tongue: Dang, Matt, I need to catch you on AOL; it's been forever!

- Billy :cool:
Yes, the first TM, and my good buddy, it has been a very long time. I guess school and other schedules have just complicated everything to the point where the Pickle-Balancer is so far on the back burners its falling off the stove.

Yes, I am the one and only Cantus Rock...it irks me there is someone else who had the name Cantus before me, even though I didn't even put in plain Cantus as my choice in name. Oh well, I think he posted like once, so I win (hehe). Although I am the Matt seen most around here, I am not the only one (there is the great matleo also). I am the resident Danish-lover, and giver of the award known as the Bronze Danish. Its better than the Golden Muffin, trust me. Muffins are big around here; danishes haven't yet caught on. Join the DCOA (Danish Catching-On Army) Today!! :smile:

-Matt

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*waves*

Nice to meet you, FozzieBear! I am, is, was and ever shall be the poster known as Skeeter Muppet. You can call me Skeeter, Skeet, or Kim (the name I sign all my posts with :wink:). Just don't call me Late to Supper or Hey You! :big_grin: I've also dubbed myself "She Who Ressurects Old Threads," though I doubt that name'll catch on anytime soon :smile:

Anyhoo, welcome aboard and hope you have fun!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hey FozzieBear! How is it going? Do you have all the Muppets from series 1 yet? I think there must be a strong fan base for them there, cause there sure is a lot of Australian folk posting!
About your friends laughing at you, I am 26 and my friends laugh at me. Advice: Wait until the day when you can legally go into a bar. Take your "muppet fearing friends' with you. Let them get plastered and take their pictures as the night goes on. The next day, I almost guarantee they won't laugh at you anymore when they see your pics you took of them. Works for me, although sometimes I was the one getting pictures taken of... so I guess that plan backfires once in awhile. Hehehe! Seriously though, collecting is fun, and is a good way to meet great people, like the ones on this forum. I feel sad for your friends. They are definately missing out.

grail

Reaction score
let it never be said that mankind (or Muppetkind for that matter) has risen above the need for blackmail. as long as there is beer and a closeted attraction for someone of the same/opposite sex (depending on your current orientation...i have a friend who once drank himself straight), there will be blackmail.

did anyone else notice that we (i don't think i'm the only one who does it) capitalize "Muppetkind" but not "mankind"? i just noticed that...weird.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Thankyou All!

I dont think I will change my username, because you all seem like a smart bunch of people.....:big_grin: I hope to chat with you all of MCF, have a good day/night everyone!

FozzieBear

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Why thank you Fozzie Bear for the nice comment you made about us being smart! Me too? Really? Hmm... what Muppet figure are you most looking forward to buying the most? For me I can't wait to buy Rowlf! About you friends... maybe for Christmas buy them each a Muppet action figure. Then they'll each have a muppet something in their houses and fall madly in love with the muppets and never laugh at you again, unless you were telling a Fozzie type joke! You have a good day/night too!

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hey BC-Fraggle, the figure I am most looking foward to is Fozzie Bear, just normal, which is the next series thank goodness. I also hope they release a set with his Uncles Studebager from the muppet movie, coz it is so cool!

FozzieBear :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Forgive the lateness of my reply, but welcom to the Muppet central forum! I was confused and thought you were the other Fozzie on this site, but that's just a goof off on my part!

beaker

Reaction score
skeeter:>>>I've also dubbed myself "She Who Ressurects Old Threads," though I doubt that name'll catch on anytime soon<<<

Works for me!:wink: It's nice to see oldie but goodie threads ressurected!