Hello there.

Erine81981

Reaction score
You know. Those things. They kill people. Or us. *looks around nervesioly*

Aaron

Reaction score
ok weirdos be sane for a second so i can say hi how are you welcome sit down get comfy anyway ok im done you can all be crazy again

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, now you have seen what happens when someone says Muffins, please remeber to not say it again.

BBB

CCC

Beauregard

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Don't listen to them, JediFrog!!!! Get away, NOW, while you still can!!!! It's too late for me, but you can still save yourself!!!!! RUUUUUN!!!

....Is he gone yet? YAY, more muffins for me!!! :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thought Emmy and Jackie invented the whole Muffin thing. I do konw that Emmy supplied "Spoovy" as a word, for as much as I know. I accidentally used it several times when someone would say, "How are you doing today?" I said, "Spoovy!" I always remember Jackie and Emmy when I see envelopes, Muffins, or Bill Baretta. The letter "B" now means Muffin to me.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The muffin thing started on Delphi, and, I thought they had started it to. That's what I assumed, anyway.

I think that first thread posted explains that, doesn't it?

:smile: I also hear at one point that had thought of changing the forum name to Muffin Central. That got vetoed after the IAVMMCM special when all the Muppets were refered to as "Muffins" by the bad lady. The Administrator thought it was just too coincidental. :smile:

Disclaimer: Some of the above statements are not entirely true, so, for the want to not be kicked off of here, I use this disclaimer. Don't believe a word of the statement laced in Kermit heads.