Hello to all the puppeteers

faze

Reaction score
:big_grin: Hey all Puppet Builders and Puppeteers and Muppet Fans

Just thought say a hello, and introduce myself

My name is Faze from Toronto, Ontario, i'm 24 yrs old a film student and huge fan of the muppets, after watching the muppets and being imspired by them, it made me wanna do my own short films with my own characters, and i have been working on couple scripts and looking to shoot in couple of months

I would like to hear from other filmmakers, puppeteers, builders from Toronto or worldwide

zosoproductions@gmail.com:big_grin:

I have been visitin this forum for long time and been reading, those useful entries and impressed with the creativity of peoples skills as building their own puppets

I have talked to alot of people via email, and phone regards to working on project with me on custom building puppets , like workin ona project with Bill from Hennesproductions

Everybody is very very helpful, has good insight, positive feedback, and very knowledgeble

Hear from you soon

Keep rocking and keep the Muppet Spirit alive

Faze:smile:

faze

Reaction score
Thank you for your Warm Welcome Baba

I saw that puppet on that website you bought it from, he is very cute and i bought a puppet from monsterpuppets - named Flurp

and writing a 6 part short movie for Flurp

Do you have email? where are you from? would love to hear more about your project

email me if you like @ zosoproductions@gmail.com

ChinoXL

Reaction score
faze said:
:big_grin: Hey all Puppet Builders and Puppeteers and Muppet Fans

Just thought say a hello, and introduce myself

My name is Faze from Toronto, Ontario, i'm 24 yrs old a film student and huge fan of the muppets, after watching the muppets and being imspired by them, it made me wanna do my own short films with my own characters, and i have been working on couple scripts and looking to shoot in couple of months

I would like to hear from other filmmakers, puppeteers, builders from Toronto or worldwide

zosoproductions@gmail.com:big_grin:

I have been visitin this forum for long time and been reading, those useful entries and impressed with the creativity of peoples skills as building their own puppets

I have talked to alot of people via email, and phone regards to working on project with me on custom building puppets , like workin ona project with Bill from Hennesproductions

Everybody is very very helpful, has good insight, positive feedback, and very knowledgeble

Hear from you soon

Keep rocking and keep the Muppet Spirit alive

Faze:smile:
Neat. I'm also from toronto and working on a puppet series which should be interesting. I got some help from a graduate from the international academy of design and he also worked on monkey Island illustration for lucasarts.

I should have something up by the end of march or the middle of april.

good to see someone else from toronto working on puppets

faze

Reaction score
Hey there

What kind of project are you workin on? a short film? how do you search for students @ International Academy of Design? is there a database or do you post a bulletin board?

email me: zosoproductions@gmail, would love to hear about ur project

ChinoXL

Reaction score
faze said:
Hey there

What kind of project are you workin on? a short film? how do you search for students @ International Academy of Design? is there a database or do you post a bulletin board?

email me: zosoproductions@gmail, would love to hear about ur project
Well I got lucky i was browsing around and i stumbled into him through a website forgot the name of the site but it will come back to me.

IF you are looking for a crew and you don't necessarily have the equipment it's good place to go and place an AD on one of their bulletin boards inside the school(i think you are allowed to pin them up) the students will come to you and offer you a hand for free it may not be that professional but everyone starts some where.

You should especially try the Toronto Film College (not the be confused with the "toronto film school") it has alot of talented people there and they will love to help out.

I also got college students to help me out with concept art and basically talked to everyone i possibley could to help me.

trust me custom puppets aren't cheap at all so it's really good to get student help.

as for a puppeteer i have not found one yet

P.S. i'm working on a online series

puppetise

Reaction score
hey im new 2 i joined today and im stoked im 15 male australia
i have been developing scripts that have religious and non religious plots

so send me an email and ill get you scripts organised to your liking just thought illd post this incase ppl are intrested

-cheers wayne-

Smoogle

Reaction score
Hey Faze! Good to hear that you are located in Toronto and doing puppet work. Just a quick question: what are you working on? Are you making a series, a movie, a quick video? I only ask because I am working with puppets as well for a series and think it would be cool to get to know other puppeteers within my location.
Thanks!

faze

Reaction score
Hey there Smoogle

I am currently working on couple projects - 2 are a series and one is a movie and working currently on script for them havent shot anything yet, and plan to in a couple of weeksor in a month - waiting for my custom puppets to arrive from the alamba and florida

What are you working on? are you a film student yourself also? what kind of puppets are you using? hand? rod puppets?

Faze
zosoproductions@gmail.com

faze

Reaction score
Hey there Buck

Thank you, as you know, we have exchanged emails back & forth about puppets, and the Audrey II