Help a Brotha Out...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since Yahoo! Answers is a sick joke in getting help with really important questions, I'm just going to ask you guys for help on stuff, because right now I have this puzzling mystery I need help solving, because I don't know what the heck is going on here...

For the past couple of days or so, there's been these blots of reddish powder popping up on my clothing, I have no idea where it's coming from or why it's getting on my clothes or anything... it brushes off okay, but afterwards, there's a bright yellow stain from where the powder used to be... what's going on here? What is this powdery substance? Where do you think it's coming from? Why is it getting on my clothes? If it's reddish, why does it leave a yellow stain? Is this the work of aliens?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
It sounds like pollen. Because of the unusual weather everybody has been having, trees and other plants are blooming too early. I don't know what kind of plant life grows around your area, but my guess something has bloomed and released its pollen in abundance.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha ha, my first thought actually WAS aliens, cuzza Dreamcatcher by Stephen King.

Don't know what to tell you man, must be the "pollen theory" (as if! It's aliens dude! All the way! Get out while you still can!!!)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hmm... well, here are a few other suggestions:

1. Someone is playing a prank on you.

2. You're seeing things.

3. It's growing on the walls.

4. It's coming through the window/open door.

It really sounds like some sort of spore or pollen, but I think you'll just have to do some investigating :search: .

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If start burping or farting continuously or notice any strange buldges moving around inside of you, get to a government quarentine. maybe they can extract the alien before it decides its time to come out of...areas :stick_out_tongue: Have you been hunting in a remote and snowy area of woods by any chance? *bricked*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, you know, it may just be pollen after all, because this morning I notice that more that red powdery stuff that left yellow stains on my clothes again, and I realized they showed up after I kept opening the closing the front door... maybe my clothes brused up against the edges of the door, and brushed some pollen onto 'em, I dunno.

Xerus

Reaction score
Pollen is my enemy too. I sneeze a lot and it gets all over my car turning it from white to yellow.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Eh, as long as it's not termite offal...

Or the aliens marking you. Have you worn a watch? Check and see if eleven minutes are missing!
---------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, I stopped wearing watches after my trusty calculator watch finally broke years ago... I NEVER have luck with watches, but that one served me well for a few years ago until it finally gave up as well... anymore, I just pull my cellphone out of my pocket and check the time that way. XD