Help bring Bear in the Big Blue House back to TV

Christy

Reaction score
Hello I am a "Bear in the Big Blue House" advocate, speaking for my children. Searching and trying to find ways to bring Bear back to television. Hope to find some avenues...thanks!

Hubert

Reaction score
Let's see if we can bring Bear back!

I know it's often hard to give suggestions to large companies. Possibly if we all nonstop try to phone, email, write to, contact Disney about it, eventually they'll take notice.

Facebook is a good outlet to express these ideas. Why not set up a Facebook page (like the Muppets Should Host the Oscars page) and try to get people to like the page and post reasons they want Bear back!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Facebook is a good outlet to express these ideas. Why not set up a Facebook page (like the Muppets Should Host the Oscars page) and try to get people to like the page and post reasons they want Bear back!
That's a great idea!

Hubert

Reaction score
I mean, really, when you think about it, this little community of fans is quite powerful. I think it's one of the things that have kept the Muppets going all these years. There was still a small, yet strong fanbase that believed in them. Us Muppet fans stopped the idea of casting multiple puppeteers as one character, did we not? And we got Fraggle Rock released on DVD, did we not? Really, we can accomplish anything!

Walter

Reaction score
Hello I am a "Bear in the Big Blue House" advocate, speaking for my children. Searching and trying to find ways to bring Bear back to television. Hope to find some avenues...thanks!
That's a great cause!! In the past it has been difficult to sway Disney's judgement on anything.. however certain campaigns have worked. Like back when Disney's Kim Possible was cancelled (Disney had that 65 ep. rule..), fans petitioned and sent in letters and other items to Disney (such as bottles of "Drakkens brainwashing shampoo":laugh:) And KP got another season! That being said, with a group of fans, getting bear back on TV (whether it be Disney Channel or Disney Junior...though the latter seems more likely) should be possible! :smile:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I remember watching B&BBH as a little kid. I think it's a creul myth that kids will not watch quality shows. They watch bad shows because there's hardly anything else on to watch. It's sad...:sigh:

Reaction score
i used to watch bear in the big blue house i watched that show everyday and now they stopped making it this has to stop :boo: :grr::attitude:

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
i used to watch bear in the big blue house i watched that show everyday and now they stopped making it this has to stop :boo: :grr::attitude:
I don't think this thread is talking about adding more episodes onto the series, (They stopped making episodes somewhere around 2002 or 2003 during its fourth season. Once a Disney show hits its fourth season, it either gets a spin-off or is completely cancelled) it's talking more along the lines of it being aired again in syndication.

I've probably said this somewhere before, but whenever Disney does decide to bring it back, I hope there will be some sort of revival of the characters despite the show's cancellation...