Help downloading from Muppet Radio

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Howdy-do! I've been happily listening to Muppet Radio for over a year, and so far I have bravely withstood temptation and not bought every song I hear and want. But....

Last night, listening to the commentary about Muppet Christmas Carol, I wanted very much to buy it and attempt to download it to my computer. While far from a technophobe, I have not have good luck downloading music and don't have a clue about ipods. (A trait I share with Kermit, but that's another story.)

I painstakingly walked through the steps and...nothing. I can't download it. Can someone tell me what's wrong, or tell me how to contact Muppet Rado?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Aunt Ru. You're not alone... Others have wanted a song or another throughout time here at MC. Your best probable bet is to ask for the songs you're after in the "Lots of MUP3s" thread in the B/S/T section. However, I too have asked if anyone has the Silver Screen Crackers narration of the Music of MCC (which I have yet to hear again in its entirety) as a favor for our good friend Steve Swanson's Muppetcast podcast. His December episodes have been chronicling different Muppet Christmas specials, and MCC is next Sunday's spotlight. At any rate, I hope this served some small service and wish you happy holidays.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, what he said.
:smile: I think that link to buy is just a generic link that appears after every song, and don't think it really means anything. If someone has had a different experience, please let me know.

Yeah Ru, we'd love to trade with you in the Mup3 thread! Come join the party!
:excited:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yes, the people in the MUP3 thread are all awesome! Although I must admit I still don't have the Silver Screen Crackers audio, they've all been extremely kind elsewhere. On the subject of the upcoming Muppet Christmas Carol podcast, I think I have more than enough material to do a great tribute, but I'd always still love to get ahold of that!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Phil. Your the greatest. You have a wonderful Merry Christmas! And to all your family too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*To Kyle and/or Randall: Do you guys have this converted to MUP3 already? If so, could you send it please?

Thank you for this generous gift Phil... Certainly wish you and Cindy and the rest of the family a joyous holiday season.
Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad.