Help, I lost my Fraggle tapes!

Fraggled Mom

Reaction score
I recorded every episode of Fraggle Rock when it ran on HBO. This was my daughter's favorite show of all times. She treasured these tapes. Unfortunately, I loaned some of them to someone a year or so ago and I can't remember who. The only tape I still have contains episodes 24-38. I was hoping to convert these tapes to DVD and give them to her when she graduates from college in May. I am trying to recover all the episodes I am missing. I purchased a set off ebay but I am still missing about 20 episodes. I am most willing to trade a copy of my one remaining tape with anyone who can help me replace my missing episodes. If I ever remember who has my other tapes, I will gladly trade them as well. PLEASE,PLEASE HELP A MOM OUT.

Missing episodes:
9. The Lost Treasure of Fraggle
14. The Challenge
15. I Don't Care
21. Gobo's Discovery
22. Mokey's Funeral
64. The Battle of Leaking Roof
66. Bored Stiff
74. Uncle Matt's Discovery
75. Junior Faces The Music
76. A Tune For Two
80. Red's Blue Dragon
81. Wonder Mountain
83. Boober Gorg
84. Mirror, Mirror
85. The Riddle of Rhyming Rock
87. The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer
89. Beyond The Pond
90. Gone But Not Forgotten
92. Ring Around The Rock
93. Inspector Red

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me,
Fraggled Mom

Fraggled Mom

Reaction score
Thank you for the link. I think this is the same set I have already purchased. Unfortunately, it doesn't have my missing episodes on it.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
try ebay again

:excited: click to the side of the ebay page to movies, choose dvd or vhs..and look to see if they have the missing ones..they have a bit of collection of them..

Fraggled Mom

Reaction score
Still no luck. I purchased the set with 74 episodes plus behind the scenes. Most of the ones on ebay have the sames missing episodes. I am willing to share a copy of these with anyone who can help me..my daughter graduates May 8 !!

Fraggled Mom

Reaction score
Thanks. I re-installed my kazaa,so far I have only found the ones I already have.

mardichhichi

Reaction score
Come Back Fraggle!!!

:smirk: Hey I heard that they are going to bring the Fraggle Rock show back. And the Theme song is going to be done by Nelly Furtado. Anyone here the same? or is it only my wish? :excited:

getup

Reaction score
i realize it's getting close to your deadline, but i have the whole series on vhs. it took so long but i got it through trading with people in this forum. let me know if you want some help

Fraggled Mom

Reaction score
Yes, my deadline is getting close. I leave in 2 weeks to watch her graduate. I would love to have VHS copies. Please email me and I will give you a list of what I need and maybe we can make some kind of deal. Thank you so much!

Fraggled Mom

Reaction score
Getup,

I emailed you, but I keep having trouble getting the emails to go through. I was just wondering if you got it. It keeps telling the page has expired. It seemed like the last time went through, but I just wanted to check and make sure.