Help in finding cartoon

Pig Snout

Reaction score
Shortly after Jim died I remember seeing a cartoon with Kermit sitting on a bench with Mickey Mouse. It showed them from behind and Mickey had his arm around Kermits shoulders as if comforting him. Does anyone else remember seeing this? If so, about when was it? Where was it? And does anyone know where I could see it or get a copy of it?

Thanks
New poster
Long time fan
:eek:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
The cartoon was drawn by animators at the Disney Company as a sympathy card of sorts for the Henson people after Jim's death. It showed Kermit sitting on a log in the swamp next to Mickey who had his arm around him. I saw it reproduced in either People or Life magazine back in '90 after Jim passed away, but other than that I seriously doubt the art was made availble to the public. I suggest you go to a local library and look up the 1990 editions of any major news or entertainment magazine of the time. The cartoon is likely reproduced there somewhere, and maybe you could photocopy it or scan it onto a disk or something. Unless that's somehow copyright infringement. I'm pretty sure photocopying is okay. Hope this helps.